ক্ষুধার্ত, ক্ষুধিত, ভুখা, ক্ষুধান্বিত, ক্ষুধাকাতর, বুভুক্ষিত, প্রবল আকাঙ্ক্ষী, নিতান্ত অভাবগ্রস্ত, লোলুপক্ষুধার্থ, লোলুপ, প্রবল আকাঙ্খী, নিতান্ত অভাবগ্রস্থ
Adjective(1) feeling hunger; feeling a need or desire to eat food(2) (usually followed by `for'
(1) The next decade looks to be one that could be characterised by equally greedy shareholders hungry for dividends.(2) If you are hungry for knowledge and entertainment at a price that does not pinch your pocket, then be there at the exhibition.(3) This shouldn't be a problem if you eat only when hungry and only enough to satisfy your hunger.(4) India was desperately hungry for international cricket in those days, but foreign teams were not keen to come here.(5) I know that without help, people in much worse circumstances than I will go hungry .(6) Now he was hungry for intellectual growth, and he wanted to write about his experiences.(7) Players seemingly were hungry for a game as there was a large turnout.(8) Eventually she started to feel hungry , so I took her out to dinner at her favourite Indian restaurant around here.(9) Right from the start he was very up for it, keen to get on with the lads and hungry for success, and he has integrated really well.(10) The aim of this interview is to make me hungry for the job, demanding and keen.(11) The Waterford team lifted their game and were hungry for another goal.(12) That child knew that no one in her country deserves to go hungry .(13) The philosophy is that some smells will stop you from feeling hungry .(14) The world is consuming vast amounts of energy, and it's hungry for even more.(15) They are hungry for knowledge about the art form, eager to meet the artists and find out who they are.(16) I wasn't hungry for more, but had to try one more breakfast item before heading out to work.
(1) very hungry :: খুব ক্ষুধার্ত
(2) be hungry :: ক্ষুধার্ত
(3) get hungry :: ক্ষুধা লেগেছে
(4) feel hungry :: ক্ষুদার্থ লাগছে
(5) go hungry :: ক্ষুধার্ত যেতে
(6) hungry man :: ক্ষুধার্ত মানুষ
(7) hungry for :: জন্য ক্ষুধার্ত
1. ravenous ::
2. eager ::
3. thirsty ::
1. full ::
2. satiate ::
সম্পূর্ণ পরিতৃপ্ত করা
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you must have got HUNGRY.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
She might have been HUNGRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
that a HUNGRY donkey placed between
two equidistant bales of hay
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
Please, Your Grace, we're HUNGRY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
but I was so HUNGRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: hungry
Meaning and definitions of hungry, translation in Bengali language for hungry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hungry in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hungry"
What hungry means in Bengali, hungry meaning in Bengali, hungry definition, examples and pronunciation of hungry in Bengali language.