চিরতরেচিরকাল, চিরদিন, বরাবর
Adverb(1) for a limitless time(2) for a very long or seemingly endless time(3) without interruption
(1) Realising what it meant, he turned his ship round and disappeared forever .(2) Motherhood certainly changes you forever but not always in obvious or particularly visible ways.(3) It will never be over in my heart though because she will always be there, forever and ever.(4) I lay there for what seemed like forever before I could breathe, let alone move.(5) Sophie has long brown hair that is forever getting in her face while she paints.(6) I'll be forever grateful to you(7) For anyone reading this who has had to have a baby adopted for any reason, be assured that they will think of you always and forever .(8) Rejas finds himself drawn to her, but takes forever making a move, not that anything can come of it, of course.(9) Lisa noted the way his light brown hair fell over his forehead and the way he was forever pushing it back.(10) nothing lasts forever(11) You cannot expect him to continue playing forever like he used to when was 25.(12) These new parents said they would be there forever and always but so did his birth mom.(13) she's forever talking about her big house(14) you'll be waiting forever!(15) For those forever on the move nothing is quite as appealing as a tailback on the M8.(16) I'll love you forever
(1) for ever :: চিরতরে
(2) forever and ever :: চিরদিনের জন্য
(3) forever yours :: চিরতরে তোমার
(4) wait forever :: চিরকাল অপেক্ষা
(5) part forever :: অংশ চিরতরে
(6) lasting forever :: চিরকাল স্থায়ী
1. for always ::
2. always ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
...you will FOREVER be
in a state of epistemic ambivalence.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Howard said I could borrow it,
Bernadette said FOREVER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
Our names are already
linked together FOREVER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
so some asshole
can live FOREVER?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: forever
Meaning and definitions of forever, translation in Bengali language for forever with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of forever in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "forever"
What forever means in Bengali, forever meaning in Bengali, forever definition, examples and pronunciation of forever in Bengali language.