একচেটিয়া, স্বতন্ত্র, বাধাদায়ক, প্রবেশে বাধাদায়ক, বহিষ্কারক, বর্জনকর, খাপ খাত্তয়ানর অসাধ্য, অমিশুক, ভোগে বাধাদায়ক
Noun(1) a news report that is reported first by one news organization
Adjective(1) not divided or shared with others(2) excluding much or all; especially all but a particular group or minority(3) not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective
(1) Corsair's exclusive products, with price tags to more than match, are aimed primarily at quality- and performance-conscious users.(2) After the tape was made, a copy would be sent to them with a threat to expose them in an exclusive story by Amanda for her old station.(3) ├ö├ç├┐Change and an understanding of one's history do not have to be mutually exclusive ,├ö├ç├û Boyd summarizes.(4) The emergence of psychoanalysis in the early years of the twentieth century allowed psychiatrists to move away from an exclusive focus on psychosis to extend their influence over the much wider field of neurosis.(5) She is among several famous faces who will be appearing in the pages of Four Inches - a book being produced by the exclusive jewellery and shoe designers in aid of the Elton John AIDS Foundation.(6) Club Castel, on Rue Princesse, is one of the most exclusive private members' clubs in Paris.(7) This was after they had wined and dined me: cruises around Manhattan, outings at exclusive country clubs, and many trips to expensive city restaurants.(8) Because of this exclusive focus on the results of our conduct, the theory forces us to consider the world from a perspective outside our own lives.(9) Look to manufacturers with patented, exclusive products and features.(10) Therefore, though we distinguish between the many causes of suffering, we do not see those categories as existing in mutually exclusive settings.(11) It's not as if CNN had an exclusive story and chose to bury it.(12) Strangely, the very exotic, expensive, and supposedly exclusive island of St. Barths ranked 49 on the list of 50!(13) Advertising deals get sealed over beers, exclusive stories get drunkenly blurted out, and crucial relationships for the year ahead might be forged over your next Manhattan.(14) As a result, the decision to open in Edinburgh was questioned by retail analysts, who suggested there was not sufficient demand for exclusive designer clothes in the capital.(15) This implies a move away from an exclusive service delivery focus to one that marshals local government to economic growth and development.(16) Everybody has their mythic story, whatever it is, their own personal mythology that is exclusive to themselves and how they relate to the world.
(1) mutually exclusive :: পারস্পরিক একচেটিয়া
(2) exclusive right :: একচেটিয়া অধিকার
(3) exclusive interview :: একান্ত সাক্ষাৎকারে
(4) exclusive of :: একচ্ছত্র
(5) exclusive rights :: একচেটিয়া অধিকার
(6) exclusive distributor :: একচেটিয়া পরিবেশক
(7) exclusive economic zone :: একচেটিয়া অর্থনৈতিক অঞ্চল
(8) exclusive use :: একচেটিয়া ব্যবহারের
(9) exclusive distribution :: একচেটিয়া বন্টন
1. select ::
2. sole ::
3. not including ::
4. incompatible ::
5. undivided ::
6. scoop ::
exclusive, exclusively, exclusiveness, exclusives, nonexclusive
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are the two mutually EXCLUSIVE
in your experience?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
and we never agreed to be
EXCLUSIVE to each other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
You told me
it was incredibly EXCLUSIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Hey, wait, you told me
it was EXCLUSIVE, too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
- Oh, now I'm a child. Not an idiot anymore.
- Hey, the two aren't mutually EXCLUSIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: exclusive
Meaning and definitions of exclusive, translation in Bengali language for exclusive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of exclusive in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "exclusive"
What exclusive means in Bengali, exclusive meaning
in Bengali, exclusive definition, examples and pronunciation
of exclusive in Bengali language.