বিপজ্জনক, ঝুঁকিপূর্ণ, সঙ্গিন, দুর্ঘটনার সম্ভাবনাযুক্ত, বিপদের সম্ভাবনাপূর্ণমারাত্মক, সংকটময়
Adjective(1) involving or causing danger or risk; liable to hurt or harm(2) causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
(1) Ideas may be dangerous , and may have had bad consequences, but it does not follow that they cannot have good uses.(2) Is it wise or even just, he asks, to expose our children to cultural viruses that are irrational and dangerous ?(3) they're dangerous criminals(4) If that were the extent of their meddling that would be bad enough but there have been dark and dangerous consequences.(5) He knew that the alternative to his kind of democracy lay with men far more dangerous to the country than he.(6) It is really dangerous to apply stereotypes on such immensely diverse community.(7) Experiments that are too dangerous to do in a classroom can be conducted in a virtual setting online.(8) It decided, no doubt on good grounds, that these men were far too dangerous to be allowed at liberty.(9) he's armed and dangerous(10) The Yugoslavian situation was deemed to be too complicated and too dangerous to resolve by firm action.(11) What can you do to reassure people that voting is not going to be dangerous to them?(12) It was very dark and the terrain was dangerous so it was decided that it was too dangerous to carry on with the search.(13) The conditions he began fighting in 1969 are much worse today and far more dangerous to many more people.(14) This bill is an unfortunate and dangerous repetition of that kind of approach.(15) It's very dangerous to use the language of the culture to interpret the gospel.(16) In short, land mines are nasty, out-of-date, and dangerous to your own side.
(1) dangerous goods :: বিপজ্জনক পণ্য
(2) not dangerous :: বিপজ্জনক নয়
(3) extremely dangerous :: মারাত্বক বিপদজনক
(4) dangerous place :: বিপজ্জনক জায়গা
(5) be dangerous :: বিপদজনক হও
(6) dangerous work :: বিপজ্জনক কাজ
2. hazardous ::
3. grave ::
4. unsafe ::
1. innocent ::
2. innocuous ::
3. safe ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Mother says it's DANGEROUS on the roads
and I have to keep myself safe
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Threats have been made.
Dame's too DANGEROUS for you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
We can't put her at risk. He's DANGEROUS.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
He attacked her. He's DANGEROUS.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
I've told her this is a DANGEROUS place
so many times, she no longer believes it.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: dangerous
Meaning and definitions of dangerous, translation in Bengali language for dangerous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of dangerous in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "dangerous"
What dangerous means in Bengali, dangerous meaning
in Bengali, dangerous definition, examples and pronunciation
of dangerous in Bengali language.