papa (Noun) /pa·pa/ /ˈpäpə/
English to Bangla Meaning 'papa'
English to English Meaning 'papa'
an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
English to English Related Phrases 'papa'
1. Sarcorhamphus papa - large black-and-white vulture of South America and Central America; have colorful wattles and wartlike protuberances on head and neck
2. Phlebotomus papatasii - any of various small dipterous flies; blood-sucking females can transmit sandfly fever and leishmaniasis
3. Papa Doc - oppressive Haitian dictator (1907-1971)
4. order Papaverales - an order of dicotyledonous plants
5. family Papaveraceae - herbs or shrubs having milky and often colored juices and capsular fruits
6. genus Papaver - type genus of the Papaveraceae; chiefly bristly hairy herbs with usually showy flowers
7. Carica papaya - tropical American shrub or small tree having huge deeply palmately cleft leaves and large oblong yellow fruit
Synonyms: dad, daddy, old man, pa, father (also poppa), pater [chiefly British], pop, sire
<a proud papa
of newborn twins>
Peyton Manning figured one good Papa
deserved another. Read Article
Rhea styles papa
Anil for his big day. Read Article
My mother told me that my papa
has gone to his place on work. Read Article