affair (Noun) /af·fair/ /əˈfe(ə)r/
English to Bangla Meaning 'affair'
= দরবারি ব্যাপারlamentable affair
= পরিতাপের বিষয়love affair
= প্রণয়ঘটিত ব্যাপারprivate affair
= হাঁড়ির খবরinternal affair
= আভ্যন্তরীণ বিষয়affair of honour
English to English Meaning 'affair'
a vaguely specified concern; "several matters to attend to"; "it is none of your affair"; "things are going well"
a vaguely specified social event; "the party was quite an affair"; "an occasion arranged to honor the president"; "a seemingly endless round of social functions"
a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
English to English Related Phrases 'affair'
1. gala affair - a gay festivity
2. Secretary of Veterans Affairs - the position of the head of the Department of Veterans Affairs; "the post of Secretary of Veterans Affairs was created in 1989"###the person who holds the secretaryship of the Department of Veterans Affairs; "Bush appointed Edward J. Derwinski as the first Secretary of Veterans Affairs"
3. world affairs - affairs between nations; "you can''t really keep up with world affairs by watching television"
4. international affairs - affairs between nations; "you can''t really keep up with world affairs by watching television"
5. Master in Public Affairs - a master''s degree in questions of public concern
6. Department of Veterans Affairs - the United States federal department responsible for the interests of military veterans; created in 1989
7. social affair - a gathering for the purpose of promoting fellowship
8. man of affairs - a person engaged in commercial or industrial business (especially an owner or executive)
9. state of affairs - the general state of things; the combination of circumstances at a given time; "the present international situation is dangerous"; "wondered how such a state of affairs had come about"; "eternal truths will be neither true nor eternal unless they have fre
10. love affair - a relationship between two lovers
Synonyms: amour, fling, love, love affair, romance
After the war, the government focused on its own domestic affair
Kincoppal girls' love affair
with French leads to top marks. Read Article
How I choose to live is my affair
, not yours.
Accusation of affair
leads to firing of Richland, Wash., schools superintendent. Read Article
: India's art fair is less than a week away from its grand opening. Read Article
MacKinnon: Oilers win wild affair
by taking care of details. Read Article
They accused the U.S. of interfering in the internal affair
s of other nations.
s between married men and single women
Minnesota Senate staffer fired over affair
critically injured in crash. Read Article