মণ্ডল, বলয়, মেখলা, কোমরবন্ধপরিবেষ্টন করাবলয়, স্থান
Noun(1) a locally circumscribed place characterized by some distinctive features(2) any of the regions of the surface of the Earth loosely divided according to latitude or longitude(3) an area or region distinguished from adjacent parts by a distinctive feature or characteristic(4) (anatomy
Verb(1) regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns(2) separate or apportion into sections
(1) Like modern frogs, she says, the bones show an inner zone of yellow, fatty marrow, encircled by an outer zone of red marrow.(2) Summers in this climatic zone are warm, rainy and uncomfortably humid.(3) As the root grows following seed germination, the stomatal zone overlaps with that of the root hairs.(4) a pedestrian zone(5) More than 100,000 people were belatedly evacuated from the zone following the disaster.(6) Heslington gained their first win of the season and moved out of the relegation zone when they beat Londesbrough Park by seven wickets.(7) Located in the temperate monsoon zone , Japan is also strongly influenced by seasonal weather patterns.(8) He had never had a formal driving lesson and was spotted by witnesses doing up to 90 mph in a 30 mph zone minutes before the crash.(9) In the cambial zone , at least three patterns of cell differentiation can be distinguished.(10) I was in the zone , completing the first nine holes in one under par(11) The curse seemed to have come to an end as the Rangers cleared their zone and some players piled off the bench to start celebrating.(12) McNamara and backcourt partner Edelin make the first decision in the zone : Who defends the ball?(13) a zone of easterly winds(14) The owners were hard done by following the council decision to zone the land as green area.(15) Once in the security zone you can see some of the damage caused by the bombing.(16) A small strip of land, the demilitarized zone , separates the two sides.
(1) time zone :: সময় অঞ্চল
(2) kill zone :: হত্যা জোন
(3) dead zone :: মৃত এলাকা
(4) free zone :: মুক্ত এলাকা
(5) pedestrian zone :: ফুট পাথ
(6) comfort zone :: সুবিধাজনক স্থান
(7) danger zone :: বিপদজনক এলাকা
(8) buffer zone :: নিরাপদ অঞ্চলে
(9) war zone :: যুদ্ধক্ষেত্রে
(10) drop zone :: ড্রপ জোন
1. area ::
2. sector ::
3. section ::
4. belt ::
5. stretch ::
6. region ::
7. territory ::
8. district ::
9. quarter ::
10. precinct ::
11. locality ::
12. neighborhood ::
13. province ::
14. partition ::
zone, zoned, zones, zoning
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
WOMAN [ON PA]:
The white ZONE is for immediate
loading and unloading
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Look, I know this experiment is
a big step outside of your comfort ZONE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Can't talk, in the ZONE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Bow, General Zod trapped
in the Phantom Zone...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Although, that could just be
my newly defoliated bikini ZONE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: zone
Meaning and definitions of zone, translation in Bangla
language for zone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of zone in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'zone'
What zone means in Bangla, zone meaning
in Bangla, zone
definition, examples and pronunciation
of zone in Bangla language.