লেখা, লিখা, চিঠি লেখা, রচনা করা, কলম চালান, আঁকাগ্রন্থকার হওয়া, লিপিবদ্ধ করা, খোদাই করা, পত্র প্রেরণ করা
Verb(1) produce a literary work(2) communicate or express by writing(3) communicate (with(4) write music(5) mark or trace on a surface(6) record data on a computer(7) write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word(8) create code, write a computer program
(1) as I write, I hear the train in the distance(2) I think it's much harder to write a successful musical than a successful play.(3) Contestants were chosen for musical aptitude, and most write songs and play instruments.(4) Next he wants to write a musical, something he's been planning to do for years.(5) We find lawyers, work with them to find expert witnesses, and write cheques.(6) These articles remind readers that literacy means the ability to both read and write as the latter is often forgotten.(7) Usually, all you need to do is send e-mail or write a letter to the company.(8) he had to write a check for $800(9) he had to write a cheque for Ôö¼├║800(10) the teacher asked us to write a poem(11) For example, a child who found it difficult to read or write without making mistakes might have the ability to sing or dance quite well.(12) Even if a parent can't read or write themselves, they should put any personal embarrassment about their own literacy problems to one side and ensure that their child learns the skills.(13) The head waitress asked Peter to write the word on a piece of paper.(14) Does your writing process change when you write a musical as opposed to the other plays you've crafted?(15) If you don't have pieces of paper or placards, write these words on your hands and on your faces.(16) my pen won't write
(1) to write :: লিখতে
(2) write down :: লেখ
(3) write back :: প্রতিত্তর লিখুন
(4) write a letter :: একটা চিঠি লেখ
(5) write out :: লিখে ফেলা
(6) read and write :: পড় ও লিখ
(7) write letters :: চিঠি লিখো
(8) write-off :: লিখতে বন্ধ
1. put in writing ::
2. compose ::
3. correspond ::
4. save ::
5. publish ::
6. spell ::
7. drop a line ::
একটি লাইন ড্রপ
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But I did WRITE it in my journal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
'cause I couldn't WRITE
as well as you.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Or you just WRITE it for me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
I'm going to WRITE mean comments
about Wil's show online.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
What exactly did this guy WRITE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
English to Bangla Dictionary: write
Meaning and definitions of write, translation in Bangla
language for write with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of write in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'write'
What write means in Bangla, write meaning
in Bangla, write
definition, examples and pronunciation
of write in Bangla language.