Noun(1) cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person(2) a sandwich in which the filling is rolled up in a soft tortilla(3) the covering (usually paper or cellophane
Verb(1) arrange or fold as a cover or protection(2) arrange or or coil around(3) enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering(4) crash into so as to coil around
(1) Seal it all in plastic kitchen wrap , and leave untouched for at least a week to 10 days.(2) Films are the type of flexible plastic used in plastic bags or food wrap , only much thicker.(3) I dressed up and perhaps quirked it a little too much - my 50s style wrap dress and wrist corsage were a little bit strange to some people, I think.(4) I prefer to see my food in cello wrap with little indication that it was actually an animal or alive at one time.(5) She was wearing a kilt that morning, a wrap of heavy pleated material belted at her waist and colored in a green and brown tie-dyed pattern.(6) Well that was my first try at E-blogging, now I just have to figure out how to wrap the text!(7) These tools are useful, especially when trying to e-mail a long URL that is likely to wrap in the e-mail.(8) a wrap skirt(9) It'll be tough to wrap your fingers all the way around the bar, but that's the point.(10) Zeke brought his mouth to mine again, this time coaxing me to wrap him in an embrace.(11) wrap the bandage around the injured limb(12) Tuleh's ruffled wrap dress has little circle prints, and Emanuel Ungaro's cherry blossom branches print shirt is very fashionable.(13) I felt someone wrap me in an embrace in the dark alley; I buried my head into their chest, smelling the sweet smell of vanilla.(14) They will need to wrap their hair with plastic food wrap or a shower cap.(15) I was acting during the day, and then we would wrap , we'd eat, I'd write the script for four hours.(16) The director keyed his radio and announced that this segment was a wrap and that John and Shawn should get themselves to the set.
(1) to wrap :: মোড়ানো
(2) bubble wrap :: বুদ্বুদ মোড়ানো
(3) word wrap :: শব্দ মোড়ানো
(4) wrap it up :: এটি মোড়ানো আপ
(5) wrap-up :: শেষ করি
(6) plastic wrap :: প্লাস্টিক মোড়ানো
(7) shrink-wrap :: সঙ্কুচিত-মোড়ানো
1. shawl ::
2. wrapper ::
3. swathe ::
4. package ::
5. enwrap ::
7. wind ::
unwrap, unwraps, wrap, wraps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm still trying to
WRAP my mind around it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Firefly did a movie to WRAP things up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
I don't know, look it up on your phone.
I'm gonna WRAP it in a towel.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
where I managed
to WRAP them around something very special
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Let's WRAP things up out there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: wrap
Meaning and definitions of wrap, translation in Bangla
language for wrap with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wrap in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wrap'
What wrap means in Bangla, wrap meaning
in Bangla, wrap
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wrap in Bangla language.