সাক্ষী, সাক্ষ্য, চাক্ষুষু সাক্ষী, ইশাদী, ইসাদী, প্রত্যক্ষদর্শী ব্যক্তি, প্রত্যক্ষজ্ঞানসম্পন্ন ব্যক্তি, দ্রষ্টাসাক্ষী হত্তয়া, সাক্ষ্য হত্তয়া, স্বাক্ষর করা, সাক্ষ্য দেত্তয়া, প্রত্যক্ষজ্ঞানসম্পন্ন হত্তয়া, তসদিক করা, অকুস্থল হত্তয়াপ্রমাণ, প্রমাণ করা, সাক্ষ্য দেওয়া, স্বচক্ষে দেখা
Noun(1) someone who sees an event and reports what happened(2) a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind(3) testimony by word or deed to your religious faith(4) (law
Verb(1) be a witness to(2) perceive or be contemporaneous with
(1) God directs those who follow Jesus Christ to represent Christ in the world and to witness to God's love.(2) For me, they embody and express the faith and witness of an extraordinary servant of Christ.(3) We are enriched in our understanding of the faith and strengthened for witness and service in the world as we listen to the voices of all God's people and receive their gifts.(4) It does not deal well with the question of how doing evil to one to stop evil to many can witness to the reign of a God that is truly and completely good.(5) A wise Christian told me about a year ago that I should never forget that God has put me in a great position to witness to lots of people.(6) Such vigilance is to witness to the power of Scripture and of Christ, as led by the Spirit.(7) I think a lot of it is due to my Mum, she was raised as a Jehovah's witness .(8) He then asks them to witness the signature of his will.(9) the memorial service was witness to the wide circle of his interest(10) As we exercise faithful stewardship over our bodies, we witness to our thankfulness to God for those bodies(11) Neither panels, as wings of a triptych, are of course signed, but they witness to a feature of El Greco's life - the production of multiple versions of the same scenes.(12) she appeared as witness for SeÔö£├¡n(13) We were a group of Christians, about twenty to thirty in number, who had come together for the bank holiday weekend to witness to Jesus Christ.(14) Sinclair complained that the Crown had failed to disclose a police statement that was inconsistent with evidence the witness gave in court.(15) It requires instruction in the faith and above all training in prayer, so that the gifts necessary for humble service and faithful witness be received by all.(16) I was witness to one of the most amazing comebacks in sprinting history
(1) bear witness :: সাক্ষ্য দেত্তয়া
(2) a witness :: সাক্ষী
(3) expert witness :: বিশেষজ্ঞ সাক্ষী
(4) witness box :: সাক্ষীর কাঠগড়া
(5) in witness whereof :: কিসের সাক্ষী
(6) witness stand :: সাক্ষীর স্ট্যান্ড
(7) witness protection :: সাক্ষী সুরক্ষা
(8) false witness :: মিথ্যা সাক্ষ্য
1. observer ::
2. deponent ::
4. informant ::
5. watcher ::
6. see ::
7. undergo ::
8. countersign ::
1. disproof ::
witness, witnessed, witnesses, witnessing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We were told there was a WITNESS. A girl.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
...as the stars look down in WITNESS.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
any criminal activity
you were a WITNESS or a party to.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
I speak as a firsthand WITNESS.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
The crown may call its first WITNESS.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: witness
Meaning and definitions of witness, translation in Bangla
language for witness with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of witness in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'witness'
What witness means in Bangla, witness meaning
in Bangla, witness
definition, examples and pronunciation
of witness in Bangla language.