ছাড়া, ব্যতীত, বিনা, ব্যতিরেকে, বাদে, বাহিরে, অনুপস্থিতিতে, ভিন্ন, নহিলে, ছাড়াইয়া, অবর্তমানেদূরে
Preposition(1) in the absence of.(2) outside.
Conjunction(1) without it being the case that.
(1) the first person to make the ascent without oxygen(2) A related form was the white herring, which was salted without being smoked.(3) Being in hospital is stressful enough without being banned from smoking.(4) Last Thursday night they were engulfed by a raging fire without a sprinkler system to put it out.(5) He forced them to surrender without a shot being fired and held them prisoner until back-up arrived.(6) that goes without saying(7) Finally we'd like to make mention of the musicians without whom this show would not have been as good as it was.(8) the barbarians without the gates(9) My husband's big breakfast arrived without the eggs.(10) he won't be able to go without we know it(11) You can now go on-line and increase your skills without going outside your door.(12) we'll not give in without a fight(13) The church has slid so far into consumerism it is nearly impossible to live out your faith without paying for it.(14) I later recovered the holdall, without the money and saleable items, but with the club records intact.(15) the young are born without any hair(16) Hardly a day goes by without some mention in the media of a new sporting deal.
(1) without you :: তোমাকে ছাড়া
(2) without me :: আমাকে ছাড়া
(3) do without :: নির্ভরশীল না করা
(4) without a doubt :: সন্দেহাতীত ভাবে
(5) without a trace :: একটি ট্রেস ছাড়া
(6) without doubt :: নিঃসন্দেহে
(7) without prejudice :: কুসংস্কার ছাড়া
(8) without delay :: অবিলম্বে
(9) it goes without saying :: এটা বলার অপেক্ষা রাখে না
(10) without fear :: ভয় ছাড়াই
2. short of ::
3. deprived of ::
4. in need of ::
5. wanting ::
1. within ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What's Oz doing
WITHOUT its Wizard?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
...or pick out a new breakfast cereal
WITHOUT knowing his fiber requirements...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
Now, remember, a Vandyke
is a goatee WITHOUT a mustache.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
It goes WITHOUT saying,
we love having them.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
would you do it WITHOUT question?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: without
Meaning and definitions of without, translation in Bangla
language for without with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of without in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'without'
What without means in Bangla, without meaning
in Bangla, without
definition, examples and pronunciation
of without in Bangla language.