জয়লাভ, সিদ্ধিলাভ, প্রভাববিস্তার, অর্জন, সম্পাদনচিত্তাকর্ষক, জয়াবহ
Noun(1) succeeding with great difficulty
Verb(1) be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious(2) win something through one's efforts(3) obtain advantages, such as points, etc.(4) attain success or reach a desired goal(5) acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
Adjective(1) having won(2) very attractive; capturing interest
(1) You obviously know the rules so let's see if your lucky break becomes a winning streak.(2) Wilson hopes the Gunners will copy his winning ways and have another successful season.(3) Without a winning instinct how on earth is any competitor going to succeed in their chosen sport?(4) Part of the prize is a residency at the theatre, as well as the West-end production of the winning play.(5) He has since embarked on a winning streak courtesy of his grit, tenacity and persistent style.(6) The crowd cheered loudly as the host of the contest walked on stage with the name of the winning band in his hand.(7) The winning entries of a local photography competition will be displayed in the town library for a week.(8) With her winning smile and bright blue eyes, Kate Walsh was a young girl with everything going for her.(9) The Swede produces two successive winning returns to win the game and level the set.(10) Winners breed a winning mentality and their success can encourage others to take up the sport.(11) A national childcare competition has picked a Southend carer as its winning entrant.(12) The wicked mix of an acerbic tongue and a winning smile means holding grudges is nigh impossible.(13) At each of these events, they would like to share a little about the filmmakers behind the winning films.(14) Forty years on, our successors have no doubt that they are on history's winning side.(15) Council chiefs also hope they will give Bury a winning chance in a national floral competition.(16) Inter lacks a coach with a winning mentality, who knows how to develop attractive football.
(1) win :: জয়
(2) winning streak :: জয়ের এই ধারা অটুট
(3) winning team :: বিজয়ী দল
(4) award-winning :: পুরস্কার বিজয়ী
(5) winning post :: বিজয়ী পোস্ট
(6) winning a prize :: একটি পুরস্কার বিজয়ী
(7) winning ticket :: বিজয়ী টিকেট
(8) winning smile :: বিজয়ী হাসি
1. victorious ::
2. engaging ::
4. take ::
5. be the winner ::
6. secure ::
7. captivate ::
8. advance ::
9. acquire ::
10. come through ::
এর মাধ্যমে আসা
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
we have a much better shot
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
I'm actually WINNING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
I'd like to talk
to the Titan's Bastard about WINNING.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
if he's the only one WINNING any battles.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
almost starts to look like a WINNING side.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: winning
Meaning and definitions of winning, translation in Bangla
language for winning with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of winning in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'winning'
What winning means in Bangla, winning meaning
in Bangla, winning
definition, examples and pronunciation
of winning in Bangla language.