ব্যাপক, প্রশস্ত, বিস্তীর্ণ, পূর্ণব্যাদিত, টানা, বু্যঢ়, চত্তড়া, দূরপ্রসারিত, প্রসর, অসঙ্কীর্ণ, পৃথু, ডাগর, লক্ষ্যবহির্ভূত, অত্যন্ত বিসদৃশ, আয়ত, টানা-টানা, পটোলচেরাবিস্তৃতি, ব্যাপকতা, বিস্তীর্ণতা, প্রসারতাবহুদূরেঅনেকখানি বিস্তীর্ণ অংশে, চওড়া, সম্পূর্ণ প্রসারিত বা উন্মুক্ত
Adjective(1) having great (or a certain(2) broad in scope or content(3) (used of eyes(4) very large in expanse or scope(5) great in degree(6) having ample fabric(7) not on target
Adverb(1) with or by a broad space(2) to the fullest extent possible(3) far from the intended target(4) to or over a great extent or range; far
(1) it was just wide of the left post(2) McMahon had two good opportunities to add to his tally and claim a hat-trick but fired wide on both occasions.(3) Fuchsias come in wide varieties ranging from tall shrubs to very fragile greenhouse specimens.(4) The practice supports a wide variety of clients across the region, ranging from small local firms to national organisations.(5) The ball had been switched from side to side before finally Stark was given the scoring pass wide on the right.(6) On 11 minutes, the visitors thought that they had taken the lead but a cracking effort went inches wide of the target.(7) But this is to miss the point by such a wide margin that it amounts to yet another deliberate deceit.(8) it's the best shop in the whole wide world(9) Derry had a chance to respond immediately but Burke's free drifted wide .(10) It is located in a wide basin on the road linking India with Central Asia.(11) In restaurants and malls, however, caregiving by mothers exceeded that of fathers by a wide margin.(12) His mouth at times opened so wide it practically split his jaw.(13) That proposition won by a wide margin overall and garnered more than half the female vote.(14) Today a wide range of fresh varieties such as plum, cherry and vine tomatoes are readily available.(15) But after muscling through the defence, Murphy shot just wide of the post.(16) We have always been a wide variety of different shapes and sizes.
(1) world wide web :: ওয়ার্ল্ড ওয়াইড ওয়েব
(2) open wide :: খোলা ওয়াইড
(3) wide angle :: ওয়াইড এঙ্গেল
(4) wide area network :: ওয়াইড এরিয়া নেটওয়ার্ক
(5) far and wide :: দিগদিগন্তে
(6) wide world :: বিশ্ব ব্যাপী
(7) be wide awake :: সচেতন হও
(8) wide area :: ব্যাপক এলাকা
1. broad ::
2. fully open ::
3. comprehensive ::
4. off target ::
5. blanket ::
6. wide-eyed ::
7. full ::
8. wide of the mark ::
9. fully ::
10. off target ::
11. widely ::
12. astray ::
1. narrow ::
2. slender ::
3. slim ::
4. thin ::
wide, widely, wideness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
covers a WIDE array
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
And that men of his large stature
are more susceptible to a WIDE array
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
...yet not so WIDE
that the picture looks distorted.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
are "deeper than they are WIDE"
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: wide
Meaning and definitions of wide, translation in Bengali language for wide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wide in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wide"
What wide means in Bengali, wide meaning in Bengali, wide definition, examples and pronunciation of wide in Bengali language.