যখন, যাহাতেকখন, তখন, কবে, কয়টার সময়ে, যাহার ফলে, কোন সময়েযদিও, কোন সময়, সেই সময়ে, যাহার উপরে
Adverb(1) at what time.(2) at or on which (referring to a time or circumstance).
Conjunction(1) at or during the time that.(2) after which; and just then (implying suddenness).(3) in view of the fact that; considering that.(4) although; whereas.
(1) call me when you're finished(2) His father took him to Tynecastle when he was five, to see a Hearts and Hibs game.(3) The man's whole life should have been considered when the decision was made to give the award out.(4) when in Rome do as the Romans do(5) I had this idea of him being loud and brash when in fact he's laidback and quiet with this fantastic wit.(6) Saturday is the day when I get my hair done(7) It was best not to provoke them, and others like them, at a time when maximum unity was necessary.(8) He loved a laugh and when he was in a crowd he was the life and soul of the party.(9) It's hard not be cynical about the power of love when there is so much bile around.(10) They were considering going scuba diving when the tsunami devastated the coastline.(11) Meopham Tennis Club will be having an open day this Sunday when it will be offering free coaching.(12) He said it was expected to be reopened to pedestrians today but it was not yet clear when it would open to traffic.(13) You slept when you could, but you were always awake at first and last light in case of a surprise attack.(14) The danger is trying to put your nose through when there is no room and it ends in an accident.(15) I have a fund of somewhat boring stories which I tell myself when sleep is slow to come.(16) It is fantastic to even consider him when he has not been a pupil for two years.
(1) when you :: যখন তুমি
(2) since when :: কখন থেকে
(3) but when :: কিন্তু যখন
(4) only when :: শুধুমাত্র যখন
(5) when and where :: কখন এবং কোথায়
(6) and when :: এবং কখন
(7) till when :: কখন পর্যন্ত
(8) until when :: যখন পর্যন্ত
(9) when suddenly :: যখন হঠাৎ
(10) from when :: কখন থেকে
1. when ::
2. whereas ::
3. wherein ::
4. so that ::
5. so as to ::
6. where ::
7. in order that ::
8. at what time ::
10. then ::
11. so ::
12. now ::
13. on what day ::
14. therefore ::
15. though ::
16. although ::
17. albeit ::
18. not but what ::
19. notwithstanding ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, it's lame WHEN I say it,
it's ridiculous WHEN you pile on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
When I am queen, we will
build a fleet that...
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Well, he's an ass WHEN he doesn't.
You just don't hear it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Let me know WHEN you start,
because that wasn't funny!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
When the gods judged my brother guilty,
I helped him escape their justice.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: when
Meaning and definitions of when, translation in Bangla
language for when with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of when in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'when'
What when means in Bangla, when meaning
in Bangla, when
definition, examples and pronunciation
of when in Bangla language.