জাল, ঊর্ণ, কাগজের বৃহত খন্ড, মাকড়সার জাল, বয়ন-করা বস্ত্ুঊর্ণ করাবুনট, জলচর পক্ষীর পায়ের আঙ্গুলের মাঝখানের চামড়া, সুতার বুনট
Noun(1) an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving(2) an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim(3) the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft(4) an interconnected system of things or people(5) computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol(6) a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven(7) membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
Verb(1) construct or form a web, as if by weaving
(1) I am tempted to give one more instance showing how plants and animals, remote in the scale of nature, are bound together by a web of complex relations.(2) The only similarity to the deadly Australian spider is that both use a comparable type of web for capturing prey.(3) A million things ran through her mind, like the many intricate threads in a spider's web , only these threads were made out of fear and perplexity.(4) He also points out that employees are often drawn into a web of corruption by people they work with.(5) He tried various spiders to get the finest web for the purpose and carefully glued it to the eyepiece.(6) The biggest information repository in most organisations sits in the heads of the people who work there, and the largest communication network is the web of conversations that binds them.(7) Just in terms of carbon trading between countries, there will be a complex web for translating trading rules into every different country's legal system.(8) In addition the company used a web of partnerships and trusts to hide the true financial position of the business.(9) He asserted that democracy needs ├ö├ç├┐a web of rules, regulations, institutions, laws, morals, public opinion and conventions├ö├ç├û.(10) So in an effort to promote integration, we instead wind up engulfing the mentally disabled in a web of political correctness.(11) His feet are rather large, but the web is not wide as in ducks.(12) I need not remind my readers of the connection always maintained in classical poetry and legend between the spider and the weaver, the spinner and the web. Even in our vernacular we speak of ├ö├ç├┐the web ├ö├ç├û on the loom, and the fable of Arachne has blended itself with almost all thought on the subject.(13) He created a web of lies about his life, including claiming he was a professional tennis player, and funded his fantasies by applying for 13 credit cards in his father's name.(14) It either spins a silken web to fasten the pupa on a firm base or a silken girdle to support the pupa from a stem or a twig.(15) A web of social, medical, legal and political circumstances conspire against the medical care of women inmates.(16) These vessels form a web of complex interconnections with the channels.
(1) web page :: ওয়েব পেজ
(2) world wide web :: ওয়ার্ল্ড ওয়াইড ওয়েব
(3) web site :: ওয়েব সাইট
(4) spider's web :: মাকড়সা এর ওয়েব
(5) web designer :: ওয়েব ডিজাইনার
(6) web-footed :: জালপাদ
(7) worldwide web :: বিশ্বব্যাপী ওয়েব
1. mesh ::
2. network ::
3. Internet ::
4. entanglement ::
5. vane ::
6. net ::
7. online ::
web, weber, webern, webs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You'll be trapped forever
in his whiny, hyper-neurotic snot WEB.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
While you were sleeping,
I was weaving an un-unravelable WEB.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
and I went back
on the dating Web site
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Don't yell at me. I'm not manufacturing.
I'm just WEB design.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: web
Meaning and definitions of web, translation in Bangla
language for web with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of web in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'web'
What web means in Bangla, web meaning
in Bangla, web
definition, examples and pronunciation
of web in Bangla language.