শিরা, ধমনী, রক্তবাহ, ভঙ্গি, হৃত্পিণ্ডে রক্তবাহী শিরা, নাল, ফাটল, গর্ত, মেজাজ অবস্থা, মানসিক অবস্থা, ধরন, শোণিতশিরামনের গতি, রেখা, ফাঁক, গহ্বর, ঝোঁক
Noun(1) a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart(2) a distinctive style or manner(3) any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ(4) a layer of ore between layers of rock(5) one of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
Verb(1) make a veinlike pattern
(1) The renal vein , renal pelvis, and ureter were free of tumor.(2) In this vein , General Motors has adopted podcasting to promote several of their product lines.(3) he managed to tap into the thick vein of discontent to his own advantage(4) In a different vein Abu Tammam wrote most of his verses about historical events.(5) In a similar vein , transparent quality testing and other compare-with-reality tests can help keep opinions grounded.(6) He spoke in similar vein to a meeting of generals on 30 March 1941, when, according to the abbreviated record of General Halder, Hitler said.(7) Unfortunately I didn't watch it, so that's a rich vein of source material for this blog down the drain.(8) Hank Ketcham's Dennis the Menace was getting popular as a newspaper strip and in comic books so they asked Mayer to come up with something in a similar vein .(9) The anterior wing margin, delimited by the L1 wing vein , is composed of a triple row of sensory bristles.(10) There's a really interesting post in a similar vein on confusedkid.com too.(11) The order of deposition for the main vein minerals typically is dolomite, barite, and quartz.(12) For these operas, Wagner mined the same vein of Nordic myth that J.R.R. Tolkien used a century later for his own Ring epic.(13) The principal vein is the mother lode, now a figure of speech as well as the name of one of the most famous deposits of the Californian Gold Rush.(14) I don't have any evidence, but it seems that many types of humor may in fact generally anger him to the point of bursting a vein or two.(15) In a similar vein , it is worth asking whether companies really are acting responsibly in withdrawing their investments from developing economies with corrupt governments.(16) he closes his article in a somewhat humorous vein
(1) varicose vein :: বর্ধিত শিরা
(2) portal vein :: পোর্টাল শিরা
(3) jugular vein :: ঘাড়ের শিরা
(4) pulmonary vein :: পালমোনারি শিরা
(5) in the same vein :: একই শিরা মধ্যে
(6) cephalic vein :: সেফালিক শিরা
(7) hepatic portal vein :: হেপাটিক পোর্টাল শিরা
(8) umbilical vein :: কেন্দ্রী শিরা
(9) subclavian vein :: subclavian শিরা
(10) saphenous vein :: saphenous শিরা
2. layer ::
3. streak ::
4. mood ::
5. nervure ::
6. vena ::
vein, veined, veining, veins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We didn't get to tap
the juicy VEIN that is Howard's.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
♪ Whoa, every drop
That run through the VEIN ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
It's all about finding the VEIN.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
...come across a rich VEIN
of Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
♪ That run through the VEIN ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: vein
Meaning and definitions of vein, translation in Bangla
language for vein with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vein in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'vein'
What vein means in Bangla, vein meaning
in Bangla, vein
definition, examples and pronunciation
of vein in Bangla language.