চলিত, সাধারণ, প্রচলিত, প্রাকৃত, স্বভাবগত, গতানুগতিক, প্রথাগত, চলতিসচরাচর ঘটে এমন, প্রথাসিদ্ধ, অভ্যস্ত, স্বভাবসিদ্ধ
Adjective(1) occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure(2) commonly encountered, or familiar
(1) It was a superb meal and up to the restaurant's usual high standard of cuisine, service and atmosphere.(2) The closure is accompanied by the usual claptrap about improving customer service.(3) The school also taught French but, as was usual at this time, not much science.(4) Looking for a quick bite another time I am in the area, maybe I too will be asked if I would like my usual !(5) It's usual practice for companies to inform customers when they are disconnecting them.(6) I told Megan that it was just a cold, but as usual she got worried and told me to visit the doctor.(7) This has resulted in more visitors than usual deciding to head North for their holiday.(8) I went to work today and it was a slower than usual day because the patient turnout was low.(9) However, the monsoons were heavier than usual , and prevented the fleet from sailing.(10) We had a bit of a chat and as usual Eric had me laughing like a drain with his dry observations on life.(11) They stopped at the pub, Emily ordering her usual .(12) Car club members pay a monthly subscription and then hire by the hour for less than usual car hire rates.(13) As usual the forecast was wrong and it rained all day but despite this, we had a very good time.(14) The usual terms and conditions apply.(15) Over the next two weeks I went back to my usual routine of going to work and marking homework when I got home.(16) Other than that it's just been the usual - I got bored, and read rubbish on the internet.
(1) as usual :: সচরাচর
(2) business as usual :: স্বাভাবিক হিসাবে ব্যবসা
(3) the usual :: যথা রীতি
(4) as per usual :: সচরাচর
(5) usual practice :: স্বাভাবিক অনুশীলন
(6) usual time :: স্বাভাবিক সময়
1. habitual ::
2. customary ::
3. accustomed ::
4. wonted ::
5. normal ::
6. routine ::
7. regular ::
8. standard ::
9. typical ::
11. well-established ::
12. set ::
14. stock ::
15. conventional ::
16. traditional ::
19. familiar ::
20. average ::
21. general ::
22. ordinary ::
23. everyday ::
1. unconventional ::
2. unusual ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- You knocked more than USUAL.
- Next time I might be in a rush...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
but as USUAL,
we couldn't make it stick.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
As USUAL, nice talking to you, Raj.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
much happier than USUAL,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
Is that your USUAL line:
Lord Varys? Are you here to seduce me?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: usual
Meaning and definitions of usual, translation in Bangla
language for usual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of usual in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'usual'
What usual means in Bangla, usual meaning
in Bangla, usual
definition, examples and pronunciation
of usual in Bangla language.