ন্যায়পরায়ণ, ন্যায়নিষ্ঠ, লম্ব, খাড়া, সত্, ঋজু, ন্যায়পর, ন্যায্য, সম্পূর্ণ খাড়া সিধা, সম্পূর্ণ খাড়া খ্ঝজু, ঊর্ধ্বাধ, ঋজুকায়, সাধুখাড়া, উল্লম্ব, চওড়ার তুলনায় বেশি লম্বা, ন্যায়পরায়ণ
- ন্যায়পরায়ণসৎ ভাবেন্যায়পরায়ণতান্যায়পরায়ণ
Noun(1) a vertical structural member as a post or stake(2) a piano with a vertical sounding board
Adjective(1) in a vertical position; not sloping(2) of moral excellence(3) upright in position or posture
(1) It attempts, in parallels, to raise serious political and emotional questions about the moral predicament of the present day upright people.(2) She's in very good condition, in an upright position on the seabed.(3) Stop watering around April, store the pots upright or on their sides, anywhere convenient - under a greenhouse bench is a good place - and leave them to dry out.(4) This is the engaging story of an upright man's quest to protect his family, find love, and see justice done.(5) It clicks into place in an upright position when needed.(6) Near the centre was a tall standing stone now marked by a concrete obelisk, adjacent to which was a short straight line of stones which may have formed one side of a square around the central upright .(7) Please return all seatbacks to their full upright position.(8) Born in Warwickshire, she was the daughter of a land agent whose moral qualities are reflected in those of the upright Adam Bede.(9) Mr. Starkley looked at the clock incorporated into his pen holder, a pair of upright pens with the clock between them mounted in the hub of a brass ship's wheel.(10) About 40 Steinways, including upright and grand pianos, were on sale to amateur musicians and experts hunting bargains.(11) According to the principles of calligraphy, writing should be upright or slanting to the right.(12) After a few sessions with a ├ö├ç├┐healing horse├ö├ç├û at the academy, he not only walks but sits upright on a horseback on his own.(13) Carefully, he straightened until he was standing upright .(14) She was always kind, and he certainly loved eating her cookies, which he was fed fairly often, but she always made James slightly nervous, in that she was extremely upright all the time.(15) They take off the valve, and cut off the leaking end of the upright pipe. They add in a new section of pipe and put it all back together.(16) Instead, it will be placed in an upright position next to the speaker.
(1) stand upright :: পায়ে খাড়া হয়ে দাঁড়ানোর
(2) bolt upright :: ন্যায়পরায়ণ বল্টু
(3) upright piano :: ন্যায়পরায়ণ পিয়ানো
(4) standing upright :: ন্যায়পরায়ণ দাঁড়িয়ে
1. vertical ::
2. honest ::
3. just ::
4. erect ::
5. vertical ::
6. upright piano ::
1. bad ::
2. black ::
3. dishonest ::
4. evil ::
5. evil-minded ::
6. immoral ::
7. indecent ::
8. wicked ::
9. wrong ::
upright, uprightly, uprightness, uprights
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
or being UPRIGHT people and leaving.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
But I can't really hold it UPRIGHT.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: upright
Meaning and definitions of upright, translation in Bengali language for upright with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of upright in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "upright"
What upright means in Bengali, upright meaning in Bengali, upright definition, examples and pronunciation of upright in Bengali language.