উপর, উপরে, উপরিউপরেসন্নিকটে, উপরিভাগে, গায়ে, উপরিতলে, ব্যেপে, নিকটে
Adjective(1) at or nearest to the top
(1) It is a seed of hope within what you rightly describe as a society based upon violence.(2) I will have to travel a distance to make it there and do not want to find it closed upon arrival.(3) a school's dependence upon parental support(4) They look upon him as a political sage, a voice of freedom, a speaker of truth to power.(5) he fell down upon his knees(6) Part of the city and a theme park will be built upon artificial islands on the lake.(7) She had a core of inner strength and she could be relied upon if you really needed help or you were in a mess.(8) upon the whole(9) It also drew upon his undoubted gifts as a poet and his intuitive genius as an historian.(10) Easter is almost upon us and with it will come the full blast of the tourist trade.(11) I take it upon myself to guide her there, and follow the signs until we reach a doorway.(12) upon her hearing of his illness(13) have mercy upon me(14) it was based upon two principles(15) upon request(16) It's a radio show that's been going for year upon year but very few people listen to it.
(1) once upon a time :: এককালে
(2) upon request :: অনুরোধের ফলে
(3) call upon :: ডাকা
(4) upon arrival :: আগমনের উপর
(5) come upon :: পড়া
(6) look upon :: উপরে তাকাও
(7) based upon :: উপর ভিত্তি করে
(8) look down upon :: নিন্দা করা
(9) rely upon :: নির্ভর করা
1. on ::
2. over ::
3. upon ::
4. up ::
5. above ::
6. atop ::
7. upstairs ::
8. a stone's throw ::
9. in the vicnity of ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The heat of battle is UPON us.
The dogs of war are unleashed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
All of them have sworn UPON their rings
to keep this meeting a secret.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
cast your light UPON us.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
and after an agreed UPON period of
time, you return it with interest.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
No the rest are there
to look adoringly UPON the 700
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: upon
Meaning and definitions of upon, translation in Bangla
language for upon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of upon in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'upon'
What upon means in Bangla, upon meaning
in Bangla, upon
definition, examples and pronunciation
of upon in Bangla language.