মিলন, ঐক্য, সমিতি, সঙ্ঘ, সম্মিলন, একতা, কর্মিসঙ্ঘ, যুক্তরাষ্ট্র, মিল, পরিণয়াবদ্ধ অবস্থা, মিলিত অবস্থা, সংশ্লেষ, সন্ধি, আসঙ্গ, সম্পৃক্তি, সংযুক্ত অবস্থা, সঙ্ঘবদ্ধ অবস্থা, বিবাহ, উদ্ভেদ, জোট, শ্রমিক-সঙ্ঘ, যোগ, সংযোগসংযোগ, যোগ, জোড়া লগানো, সংযুক্তি
- মিলনসংযোগ বিহীনইউনিয়নগুলোরশ্রমিক-সঙ্ঘর সভ্যইউনিয়ন
Noun(1) an organization of employees formed to bargain with the employer(2) the United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War(3) the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes(4) the state of being joined or united or linked(5) the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce(6) healing process involving the growing together of the edges of a wound or the growing together of broken bones(7) a political unit formed from previously independent people or organizations(8) a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets(9) the occurrence of a uniting of separate parts(10) a device on a national flag emblematic of the union of two or more sovereignties (typically in the upper inner corner(11) the act of making or becoming a single unit
Adjective(1) being of or having to do with the northern United States and those loyal to the Union during the American Civil War(2) of trade unions
(1) Honestly, the activities of our student union are too ephemeral: often changing and always short-lived.(2) This strange partnership was rightly described as more of an ├ö├ç├┐arranged marriage than a romantic union .├ö├ç├û(3) But the scene in their London Bridge rehearsal room couldn't be further removed from Canterbury Christchurch University College student union .(4) a currency union between the two countries(5) It's not one of denial, it's one of bringing the body and the mind into perfect unity and union .(6) The right wine can create a delightful union with a roast and companion dish.(7) The bride and groom take a drink to symbolize their union .(8) Then there are the Buddhas: the spiritual union of perfect oneness beyond speech.(9) Churches Together in South West York, a union of nine churches in the area, are all circulating the petition along with businesses in Micklegate.(10) their union had not been blessed with children(11) Unusual bathing habits featured at New College's students' union too.(12) At the Council of Ferrara-Florence in 1438-39 the union of the churches was finally realised.(13) Your description seems more in keeping with the union of opposites and elements in alchemy.(14) The idea of incorporation brings organic relationship into the present and the future by aspiring to a more perfect union , human and divine.(15) Teletype machine was set up in the student union at the University of Buffalo, where I was enrolled, and lottery numbers were posted as they were pulled.(16) The society serves as a union of personalities lobbying for the success of the institution similar to the Philadelphia Orchestra.
(1) labor union :: শ্রম সংগঠন
(2) credit union :: ক্রেডিট ইউনিয়ন
(3) customs union :: কাস্টমস ইউনিয়ন
(4) non-union :: সংযোগ বিহীন
(5) union leader :: ইউনিয়ন নেতা
(6) civil union :: মানবসমাজ সংক্রান্ত সংঘ
(7) student union :: ছাত্র সংঘ
(8) monetary union :: আর্থিক ইউনিয়ন
(9) trade-union :: শ্রমকল্যাণ সমিতি
1. unification ::
2. association ::
3. join ::
4. north ::
5. coupling ::
6. trades union ::
7. marriage ::
9. federal ::
1. dissolution ::
2. disunion ::
3. division ::
4. parting ::
5. partition ::
6. schism ::
7. split ::
nonunion, union, unionism, unionist, unionists, unions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The shit is going to land on Spain,
the European Union, and NATO.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
You hear any UNION talk,
you let me know.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
Here, I am janitor.
In former Soviet Union, I am physicist.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
We need to act first
and kill this UNION in its crib.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
The Hindu gods
against the entire Union Army?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: union
Meaning and definitions of union, translation in Bengali language for union with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of union in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "union"
What union means in Bengali, union meaning in Bengali, union definition, examples and pronunciation of union in Bengali language.