বাঁক, ঘূর্ণন, আবর্তন, অপসরণ, কুঁদন, বিপর্যয়, গঠন, মোড়, আবর্ত-গতিরাস্তার মোড়
Noun(1) the act of changing or reversing the direction of the course(2) act of changing in practice or custom(3) a shaving created when something is produced by turning it on a lathe(4) a movement in a new direction(5) the end-product created by shaping something on a lathe(6) the activity of shaping something on a lathe
Verb(1) change orientation or direction, also in the abstract sense(2) undergo a transformation or a change of position or action(3) undergo a change or development(4) cause to move around or rotate(5) change to the contrary(6) pass to the other side of(7) pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become(8) let (something(9) move around an axis or a center(10) cause to move around a center so as to show another side of(11) to send or let go(12) to break and turn over earth especially with a plow(13) shape by rotating on a lathe or cutting device or a wheel(14) change color(15) twist suddenly so as to sprain(16) cause to change or turn into something different;assume new characteristics
(1) take the first turning on the right(2) By law, cars are not supposed to park within 50m of the turning into Northdown Road but this is ignored and nobody ever puts the law into action.(3) She pointed to the controlled crossing in the Bath road near the Manton turning which had proved a great success.(4) A new turning and drop-off area for traffic outside the school gates is to be provided as part of the overall scheme.(5) Sherry's just taken a wrong turning into a very dead end.(6) He took the last turning before the road that led to the school, and smacked straight into someone.(7) Although there was still a way to go, he began instinctively to search for the turning which led to the track running from the road to the house.(8) Police said the man drove towards her home in Beeston, but deliberately took a wrong turning along Moor Road.(9) Through the steamed-up windows I could see that we were driving along Moor Lane, but that we had missed our usual turning and were heading towards the ring road.(10) The present bypass has no side turnings at all between its roundabouts at either end and provides free and unobstructed traffic flow.(11) What I have to do then is erect signposts at all the junctions where there are wrong turnings so as to help people past the danger points.(12) Some of these turnings are small and some are large.(13) But their course was straight, no turnings , no winding.(14) Overtaking at junctions and turnings is not to be allowed.(15) After some wrangles and wrong turnings , we found Trish's place.(16) She wasn't sure which way she was to go, so she kept taking turnings down lanes which she thought would lead northwards.
(1) turn :: পালা
(2) turning point :: সন্ধিক্ষণ
(3) turning on :: চালু
(4) turning off :: বন্ধ হচ্ছে
(5) turning around :: কাছাকাছি বাঁক
(6) turning over :: উপরে বাঁক
(7) turning back :: পিছনে ফিরে আসা
(8) turning away :: পরাঙ্মুখ
(9) turning down :: নিচে বাঁক
(10) turning to :: বাঁক
(11) turning round :: বৃত্তাকার বাঁক
1. turn ::
3. change direction ::
4. bend ::
5. aim at ::
6. sprain ::
7. become ::
8. convert ::
9. reach ::
10. take up ::
11. move on to ::
12. move around ::
13. release ::
14. plow ::
15. reverse ::
16. call on ::
17. turn over ::
18. ferment ::
19. wrench ::
20. grow ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ostensibly, TURNING Mars into
a giant gas station.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Oh! Why is he TURNING here?
The restaurant's the other way.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
This is TURNING out to be
a perfect Saturday.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Unfortunately there’s no TURNING back.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
This is TURNING into a lovely evening.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: turning
Meaning and definitions of turning, translation in Bengali language for turning with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of turning in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "turning"
What turning means in Bengali, turning meaning in Bengali, turning definition, examples and pronunciation of turning in Bengali language.