সত্য, সত্যতা, ন্যায়, বিশ্বস্ততা, জ্ঞান, যথার্থতা, তত্ত্ব, সত্য বিবৃতি, সত্য বিশ্বাস, প্রমিতি, প্রমা, ঋত, বাস্তবিকতা, যথাযথতা, নির্ভুলতা, অটলতাসত্যবাদিতা, সত্য ঘ্টনা ইত্যাদি
Noun(1) a fact that has been verified(2) conformity to reality or actuality(3) a true statement(4) the quality of being near to the true value(5) United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883
(1) As Mark Twain once said, " Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction?(2) to hide the truth from sb(3) From it beginnings this government has had a tenuous relationship with truth .(4) We are not going to make any progress on this until we get some truth and transparency about what's going on.(5) "I can't tell you much for you must discover the whole truth for yourself.(6) You tell that lie to thousands and keep telling it, and soon enough it becomes accepted as truth .(7) It will say that truth and honesty were the basic disciplines of scientists such as Jones.(8) Even true stories do not display the whole truth - just a version or perception of it.(9) we don't know the whole truth(10) he had to accept the truth of her accusation(11) There is some truth in the old saying that there is a small child in each of us only waiting to get out to play.(12) she found out the truth about him(13) truth is stranger than fiction(14) If facts are checked by many more sources then the truth is likelier to be told.(15) I can't demand that people speak the absolute truth about the dear departed.(16) The news is uncertain, the details clouded and vague, and the truth behind the fact is elusive.
(1) the truth :: সত্যটি
(2) tell the truth :: সত্য বলা
(3) nothing but the truth :: কিন্তু সত্য কিছু নেই
(4) in truth :: সত্যি বলতে
(5) moment of truth :: সত্য মুহূর্ত
(6) telling the truth :: সত্য বলা
(7) of truth :: সত্যের
(8) face the truth :: সত্যের মুখোমুখি
(9) speak the truth :: সত্য কথা বলতে
(10) find out the truth :: সত্য জানতে
1. veracity ::
2. what actually happened ::
4. fact ::
5. accuracy ::
6. the true ::
1. falsity ::
2. untruth ::
truth, truthful, truths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Tell me the TRUTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
you are too coward to admit the TRUTH.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
- See where we're at.
- Moment of TRUTH?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
But prominent families
often forget a simple TRUTH,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
He knew the TRUTH about the Queen.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: truth
Meaning and definitions of truth, translation in Bangla
language for truth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of truth in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'truth'
What truth means in Bangla, truth meaning
in Bangla, truth
definition, examples and pronunciation
of truth in Bangla language.