Noun(1) something (as property, the trustee, the beneficiary(2) certainty based on past experience(3) the trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others(4) a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service(5) complete confidence in a person or plan etc(6) a trustful relationship
Verb(1) have confidence or faith in(2) allow without fear(3) be confident about something(4) expect and wish(5) confer a trust upon(6) (chiefly archaic
(1) we could trust her to get the job done(2) A limited company formed by a charitable trust founded by a consortium of scientists and growers which has been renting the site is now close to clinching a deal to buy it.(3) I was devastated - I had held positions of trust before my retirement.(4) they have been able to win the trust of the others(5) Of course, reliance on credit and trust posed its dangers, exposing the economy to financial collapse as in 1847 and 1866.(6) Client belief and trust in the therapist was considered to be about equal from both perspectives.(7) Vetting is carried out on all personnel who apply for positions of trust , including working with children and vulnerable adults.(8) a trust was set up(9) I trust that he will have no hesitation in confirming that he will make every attempt to keep his own expense claims on the taxpayer down to the necessary minimum.(10) the property is to be held in trust for his son(11) There's life in Munster yet, even if we are taking it more on trust than on hard evidence.(12) The hard truth is that we cannot trust our own abilities to bring about the kind of faith that transforms our lives.(13) It was explained that as a policeman I held a position of trust .(14) First, that the complainant reposed trust and confidence in the other party, or the other party acquired ascendancy over the complainant.(15) She says it's looked upon even more seriously in a legal sense when it occurs within a position of trust , for example, between a coach and an athlete.(16) They had all lost the ability to trust anyone besides themselves.
(1) to trust :: বিশ্বাস করতে
(2) trust in :: বিশ্বাস
(3) trust fund :: কল্যাণ সংস্থা
(4) mutual trust :: পারস্পরিক বিশ্বাস
(5) breach of trust :: বিশ্বাস ভঙ্গ
(6) investment trust :: ইনভেস্টমেন্ট ট্রাস্ট
(7) trust account :: বিশ্বস্ত অ্যাকাউন্ট
(8) brain trust :: আত্মবিশ্বাস
(9) blind trust :: অন্ধ বিশ্বাস
1. confidence ::
2. responsibility ::
3. safekeeping ::
4. combine ::
6. reliance ::
7. faith ::
8. put one's trust in ::
এক বিশ্বাস করা
9. rely on ::
10. hope ::
11. entrust ::
12. believe ::
13. swear ::
1. distrust ::
2. mistrust ::
antitrust, trust, trusted, trustful, trusties, trusting, trusts, trusty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, I TRUST them with my life,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
and Gus doesn't TRUST you,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Look, I know you think I'm not right for
Sheldon, but TRUST me, I'm his best shot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
Trust me, sir, your nephew
won't last in prison two weeks.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
I don't TRUST him.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: trust
Meaning and definitions of trust, translation in Bangla
language for trust with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of trust in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'trust'
What trust means in Bangla, trust meaning
in Bangla, trust
definition, examples and pronunciation
of trust in Bangla language.