মশাল, উল্কা, টর্চ্, টর্চ্লাইট্, বড় মোমবাতিজ্ঞানালোক ইত্যাদিআলোকদান করা
Noun(1) a light usually carried in the hand; consists of some flammable substance(2) tall-stalked very woolly mullein with densely packed yellow flowers; ancient Greeks and Romans dipped the stalks in tallow for funeral torches(3) a small portable battery-powered electric lamp(4) a burner that mixes air and gas to produce a very hot flame
Verb(1) burn maliciously, as by arson
(1) By August 31st, this important literary torch will pass from poet to poet.(2) As a finishing touch, Dufault ├ö├ç├┐flame polishes├ö├ç├û the edges of acrylic using a small, butane torch .(3) With only a little more than a year in the Army Reserve, Baker has now become the bearer of the military service torch in his family.(4) Caroline and Sara went down into the vault with Talmegar leading the way, carrying a torch with which he lit the other torches along the wall.(5) They were led downward by a high position royal guard carrying a torch to light the way.(6) Picking up the torch of the golden age, the CFL proves that a sports league where no one is in it for the money can thrive in an entertainment-jaded age.(7) Once a year we pay homage to those who have served and especially those who have fallen, but do we really understand what it means to keep the faith or to take the torch from failing hands?(8) The batteries in our torch expired and we hadn't any candles.(9) He is married with four children, one of whom, Zoe, has picked up the educational torch and is now a teacher in Chiseldon.(10) I also took lots of matches, in case we ran out, and an electric torch .(11) The oxygen fuel gas-cutting torch is most often used for this application.(12) DJ's got a baseball game, so I expect the other coalition members to carry the torch while I'm gone.(13) It's the same story across Canada, where now and always, the junior leagues carry the torch for the spirit of hockey in small towns and big cities alike.(14) Presentation College lit an electrical torch across the border last week when they started a project with a school in Ballymena.(15) mountain warlords carried the torch of Greek independence(16) She said as she fished out of her flight jacket a small cutting torch .
(1) welding torch :: ঢালাই মশাল
(2) electric torch :: বৈদ্যুতিক টর্চ
(3) cutting torch :: কাটা মশাল
(4) torch relay :: মশাল রিলে
(5) carry a torch for :: জন্য একটি মশাল বহন
1. light ::
2. flame ::
3. cresset ::
4. flambeau ::
5. lantern ::
6. burn ::
7. set fire to ::
8. set on fire ::
9. set alight ::
আগুন ধরিয়ে দেয়
10. incinerate ::
11. put a match to ::
করার জন্য একটি ম্যাচ করা
torch, torched, torches, torching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and an acetylene TORCH
to melt it down.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
Guys... if I go to jail
dressed as the Human Torch,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
How about an acetylene TORCH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
Ser Davos is perfectly capable
of waving a TORCH on his own.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
They massacred everyone
and put the castle to the TORCH.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: torch
Meaning and definitions of torch, translation in Bangla
language for torch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of torch in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'torch'
What torch means in Bangla, torch meaning
in Bangla, torch
definition, examples and pronunciation
of torch in Bangla language.