বিষয়, প্রসঙ্গ, কথাপ্রসঙ্গ, কথাপ্রাসঙ্গিক, সাময়িক, স্থানীয়, প্রসঙ্গোচিতআলোচনা বা তর্কের বিষয়, বিষয়
Noun(1) the subject matter of a conversation or discussion(2) some situation or event that is thought about
(1) It was inevitable that it should be the topic of conversation as we ate in Pizza Express.(2) her favourite topic of conversation is her partner(3) Manar says this is a frequent topic of conversation at school following clashes.(4) research topic(5) Whether or not it's going to snow tomorrow is the only topic of conversation today.(6) I never noticed it come up as a topic of conversation at work or with friends, either.(7) For Edinburgh residents, a safe place to park the car became the main topic of conversation.(8) Talking about alcohol also provides an easy topic of conversation while getting drunk.(9) His eating habits were also a topic of conversation amongst those who dined with him!(10) Upon his favourite topic of discourse, it is said that he was quite unable to bear contradiction.(11) it was the hot topic at the meeting(12) Turn the top card of the draw pile and place it next to the draw pile to set the current topic and begin the conversation.(13) her favorite topic of conversation is her partner(14) the topic of the sentence(15) The latest morale-boosting victory was the sole topic of conversation at the event.(16) Oh, this has been the main topic of conversation in emails flying back and forth this afternoon.
(1) topic sentence :: মূল কথা
(2) hot topic :: গরম বিষয়
(3) main topic :: প্রধান আলোচ্য
(4) help topic :: সাহায্যের বিষয়
(5) special topic :: বিশেষ বিষয়
(6) topic of conversation :: কথোপকথনের বিষয়
(7) topic of discussion :: আলোচনার বিষয়
1. subject ::
2. matter ::
subtopic, subtopics, topic, topical, topics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't believe it matters what the TOPIC is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Okay, literally any other TOPIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
And on a different
but not unrelated TOPIC...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
All right. So the TOPIC at hand
is sexual fidelity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
Have you noticed Howard can take any TOPIC
and use it to remind you he went to space?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: topic
Meaning and definitions of topic, translation in Bangla
language for topic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of topic in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'topic'
What topic means in Bangla, topic meaning
in Bangla, topic
definition, examples and pronunciation
of topic in Bangla language.