সীমা, অবমসূত্রপাত, প্রবেশস্থল, আরম্ভ, গোবরাট, দোরগোড়া
Noun(1) the starting point for a new state or experience(2) the smallest detectable sensation(3) the entrance (the space in a wall(4) the sill of a door; a horizontal piece of wood or stone that forms the bottom of a doorway and offers support when passing through a doorway(5) a region marking a boundary
(1) In the case of sugar, which is picked up by receptors on the tongue, flavor enhancers bind to the receptors and lower their threshold for stimulation, creating the same taste with less sugar.(2) If the comparison quality measure exceeds a threshold , a match is determined to have been made.(3) below the threshold(4) The hunchback gene is switched on only when bicoid protein, a transcription factor, is present at a certain threshold concentration.(5) Runway 14 began atop a steeply sloping terrace with an abrupt drop-off at the approach end, departure end and left side of the threshold .(6) There is a threshold below which radiation is safe and above which it becomes dangerous.(7) Emily was in tears before she crossed the threshold into her room.(8) For a city that is on the threshold of a major expansion, Mr. Monayee's is a gentle reminder that the city should not lose its soul in the search for economic prosperity.(9) What can be done if the concentration of metallic elements rises above the toxic threshold , particularly those that have no known function in the body?(10) This outcome reduces the probability the signal will pass the detection threshold , resulting in a missed detection.(11) We are on the threshold of a state of social anarchy.(12) We all of us exhibit such repeats, but they are only problematic if they exceed a certain threshold number or size.(13) their water would meet the safety threshold of 50 milligrams of nitrates per litre(14) The Bonanza crossed the runway threshold while the helicopter was still about 250 feet from a planned touchdown point of 1500 feet down the runway.(15) The smell from that place was so strong, it used to make my friend J. violently ill if we even crossed the threshold at the local mall.(16) Young students are on the threshold of adulthood, walking through the door to their future.
(1) threshold value :: থ্রেশহোল্ড মান
(2) pain threshold :: ব্যথা থ্রেশহোল্ড
(3) absolute threshold :: পরম সীমা
(4) threshold voltage :: প্রান্তিক মানের ভোল্টেজ
(5) threshold limit :: থ্রেশহোল্ড সীমা
1. doorstep ::
2. start ::
3. lower limit ::
4. doorway ::
5. limen ::
6. verge ::
1. close ::
2. conclusion ::
3. end ::
4. ending ::
5. omega ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
because, as you know, my buyers
expect a certain THRESHOLD,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Bangla Dictionary: threshold
Meaning and definitions of threshold, translation in Bangla
language for threshold with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of threshold in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'threshold'
What threshold means in Bangla, threshold meaning
in Bangla, threshold
definition, examples and pronunciation
of threshold in Bangla language.