Noun(1) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about(2) the process of using your mind to consider something carefully(3) the organized beliefs of a period or group or individual(4) a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
Verb(1) judge or regard; look upon; judge(2) expect, believe, or suppose(3) use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments(4) recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection(5) imagine or visualize(6) focus one's attention on a certain state(7) have in mind as a purpose(8) decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting(9) ponder; reflect on, or reason about(10) dispose the mind in a certain way(11) have or formulate in the mind(12) be capable of conscious thought(13) bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
(1) Jake watched her slow, steady breathing, and sat deep in thought , elbows resting on his knees.(2) Good paths are vital to a garden and deserve a lot of thought and attention.(3) The bridge will not be an eyesore as suggested because careful thought has been given to its design and position.(4) She glanced over at Logan who was sitting on the bed staring out the window deep in thought .(5) After a lot of thought I have finally decided to hang up the pen so to speak.(6) I have no doubt that this thought occurs to every undergrad at some time in their academic career.(7) It's the sort of thing that needs much careful thought and contingency planning.(8) She was so deep in thought that she didn't notice the boy standing on the path before her.(9) Bilbao and Madrid were bombed with no thought for civilians or buildings.(10) He considered boiling an egg, and the thought made him check how much time he had to get to the airport.(11) Maggie had a sudden thought(12) This country appears to be pushing ahead with its own proposals with no thought for the rest of the world.(13) It is a very complicated system, has a lot of merit, but needs a lot of careful thought .(14) On one hand, freedom of speech and thought is one of the cornerstones of any democracy.(15) There they go, beetling back and forth without a thought for their spiritual enrichment.(16) A lot of thought and effort has gone into preparing my equipment too.
(1) think :: মনে
(2) food for thought :: চিন্তার জন্য খাদ্য
(3) thought about :: সম্পর্কে চিন্তা
(4) lost in thought :: চিন্তার মধ্যে হারিয়ে গেছে
(5) thought out :: চিন্তা আউট
(6) a thought :: একটা চিন্তা
(7) on second thought :: দ্বিতীয় চিন্তার উপর
(8) school of thought :: চিন্তার স্কুল
(9) deep in thought :: গভীর চিন্তা
(10) deep thought :: গভির চিন্তা
1. idea ::
2. hope ::
3. thinking ::
5. opinion ::
thought, thoughtful, thoughtless, thoughts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I THOUGHT it would be wise
to conduct a trial run.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
I never THOUGHT I'd say these words,
but come on, nose spider!
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
said you worked down here.
So l THOUGHT l'd come down
and say hi.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
This might take some THOUGHT.
As you were.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
Thought you were dead.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: thought
Meaning and definitions of thought, translation in Bangla
language for thought with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of thought in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'thought'
What thought means in Bangla, thought meaning
in Bangla, thought
definition, examples and pronunciation
of thought in Bangla language.