সেখান থেকে, তথা হইতে, সেই সময় হইতে, সেইজন্য, তাহার পরেঐ সূত্র হইতে, ঐ স্থান হইতে, ঐ সময় হইতে, ঐ কারণ হইতে, অত:পর
Adverb(1) from that place or from there(2) from that circumstance or source(3) (used to introduce a logical conclusion
(1) studying maps to assess past latitudes and thence an indication of climate(2) The vibrations of the strings are converted into electrical impulses by transducers consisting of built-in electromagnetic pickups; the impulses are passed via a cable to an external amplifier, and thence to a loudspeaker.(3) There was then a re-birth of investigative journalism which immediately received widespread support, thence advertising revenue.(4) The extra fretting I did has paid off in terms of convenience: I got my father to digitise the three interview tapes, then transferred the CDs to my computer and thence to my iPod.(5) they intended to cycle on into France and thence home via Belgium(6) However, what I am finding great, is sitting here typing this in front of the fire, connected wirelessly to my desktop, and thence onto the information superhighway.(7) We went to the garden centre to order the materials for the new pergola and from thence to the supermarket where I did a most unsatisfactory shop, ending with a bill that seems to be almost twice what it should be.(8) But their successful escape from Afghanistan, via Tehran and Rome and thence to Rabat, raises a simple question: how many more of them got away, and where are they now?(9) Japanese civilians, left to fend for themselves in Rangoon, evacuated as best they could and made their way via the Three Pagodas Pass into Kanchanaburi and thence to Bangkok.(10) He passed that way a second time two days later, on his way back southward to Fort Lyon and thence to Denver, where he received a hero's welcome.(11) Its origin is unknown, but it was introduced to Tahiti from France, via England, and thence to San Francisco.(12) Here retired US diplomat Ellsworth Bunker drew up a plan to transfer the administrative authority for West Papua from the Netherlands to a neutral administrator, and thence to Indonesia.(13) The horse escaped from its stable during the night into the field and thence onto the railway line via a defective fence.(14) By careful observation of the flow of blood in vessels and by dissection, Harvey correctly established that the blood circulates from the heart to the tissues via the arteries and thence back to the heart via the veins and through the lungs.(15) A fast train to London and thence to Luton - a journey of about 230 miles- would be the quickest way.(16) The project will nurture the emerging economies of the Hunan and Guangxi provinces by improving shipping channels to the Yangtze and Pearl Rivers and thence to the sea.
(1) and then :: এবং তারপর
(2) since then :: তখন থেকে
(3) now and then :: মাঝে মাঝে
(4) by then :: তারপর
(5) until then :: তখন পর্যন্ত
(6) well then :: ঠিক আছে তাহলে
(7) just then :: তখনই
(8) every now and then :: হরদম
(9) till then :: ততক্ষন পর্যন্ত
(10) but then :: কিন্তু তারপর
Tags for the entry 'thence'
What thence means in Bangla, thence meaning
in Bangla, thence
definition, examples and pronunciation
of thence in Bangla language.