থিয়েটার, নাট্যশালা, ঘটনাস্থল, নটভবন, নাটমন্দির, অভিনয়মঁচ, অভিনয়গৃহ, রঙ্গমঁচ, রঙ্গালয়, রঙ্গশালা, থিএটার, কর্মক্ষেত্র, থিয়েটারনাটক, বক্তৃতা-গৃহ, রঙ্গালয়, কার্যক্ষেত্র
Noun(1) a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented(2) the art of writing and producing plays(3) a region in which active military operations are in progress
(1) The Russians had rattled sabers throughout 1983, trying to stop NATO's theater missile deployment.(2) Although I don't advocate moving from one theater to the next to see a movie you haven't paid for, I'm not against sneaking in a few outside snacks.(3) The program was to provide allies, such as Japan and South Korea, with so-called theater missile defense capability.(4) Only one theater in the country (in New York City) agreed to screen ├ö├ç├┐Winter Soldier├ö├ç├û when it was released in 1972.(5) Everything changed in 1962 when I wandered into a double bill of Alain Resnais movies at a Boston art theater .(6) The exhibitions are complemented by concerts and theatrical performances in the state-of-the-art theater .(7) In any event, as a result of the bureaucratic ploys and the increased capability of theater missiles, the lines between the two programs have blurred.(8) Japan is taking a rather supportive stance because it is engaged in joint research with the U.S. to develop a theater missile defense system.(9) Rice was suggesting Japan and the U.S. step up cooperation on joint research on the theater missile defense system.(10) On the point of losing everything to the rebels, the king's triumphant emergence in the theater of war helps push back the enemy and offers a possibility of victory.(11) But it is not a tactical and theater missile threat that has formed the focus of National Missile Defense.(12) These include theater missile defense systems to protect troops and bases in relatively small regions of conflicts.(13) It's essential reading for anyone who cares about theater or writing.(14) I don't think in terms of film; I think in terms of live theater .(15) These capabilities include both mine warfare and other coastal combat forces, and sea-based theater missile defence.(16) The Russian proposal was made in response to U.S. national missile defense plans including the U.S. and Japanese theater missile defense concept.
(1) movie theater :: সিনেমা হল
(2) home theater :: হোম থিয়েটার
(3) the theater :: থিয়েটার
(4) go to the theater :: সিনেমা হলে যাও
(5) operating theater :: শল্যচিকিতসা কেন্দ্র
(6) operation theater :: অপারেশন থিয়েটারে
(7) national theater :: জাতীয় নাট্যশালা
(8) puppet theater :: পুতুল থিয়েটার
(9) street theater :: পথনাটকের
1. playhouse ::
2. acting ::
3. hall ::
4. scene ::
5. theatre of operations ::
6. dramaturgy ::
7. house ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
How often have we had to leave
a movie THEATER...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
I couldn't sit in that THEATER
for two hours
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
I know Sierra. She's going to do what
Putin did in the Dubrovka Theater.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
What movie? What THEATER? What time?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: theater
Meaning and definitions of theater, translation in Bangla
language for theater with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of theater in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'theater'
What theater means in Bangla, theater meaning
in Bangla, theater
definition, examples and pronunciation
of theater in Bangla language.