গ্রীষ্ম, গ্রীষ্মকাল, গরম, উষ্ণ, উষ্মা, উষ্মাগম, উষ্ণকাল, গরমি, নিদাঘ, খরা
Noun(1) the warmest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox(2) the period of finest development, happiness, or beauty
Verb(1) spend the summer
(1) Simply put, you are more likely to see a lunar eclipse during a long winter night than a short summer night.(2) It has turned quickly to summer here too with weather in the 70s and 80s.(3) a long hot summer(4) summer vacation(5) summer holidays(6) summer is coming(7) According to records, June is the wettest summer month receiving an average of 58.5mm of rain.(8) But all summer he feared for his life, such was the level of noise outside his house and the number of attacks on his home.(9) they spend the summer abroad(10) The family usually spends summer in Dubrovnik so that both children can see their grandparents.(11) the plant flowers in late summer(12) it's summer(13) These birds summer in Alberta Canada and winter at the Aransas Wildlife Refuge in Texas.(14) during summer(15) The five days that weren't included were in the middle of the summer when Sirius, the dog star, can be seen near the rising sun.(16) The southern tip of South America is chilly, even in the summer month of December.
(1) this summer :: এই গ্রীষ্মে
(2) summer camp :: গ্রীষ্মকালীন ক্যাম্প
(3) summer vacation :: গরমের ছুটি
(4) in summer :: গ্রীষ্মে
(5) summer holiday :: গ্রীষ্মকালীন ছুটি
(6) summer holidays :: গ্রীষ্মের ছুটি
(7) summer time :: গ্রীষ্মকাল
(8) summer school :: গ্রীষ্ম স্কুল
(9) during the summer :: গ্রীষ্মকালে
(10) summer breeze :: গ্রীষ্মকালে হাওয়া
1. summertime ::
2. warm season ::
3. hot season ::
4. dog days ::
summer, summered, summering, summers, summery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The men will soon be going on the SUMMER raids,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
It's totally gonna be Summer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
Where's Shaggydog and Summer?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
It was at the Summer Olympics of 1936,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
Well, once, when I was 15
and spending the SUMMER...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
English to Bangla Dictionary: summer
Meaning and definitions of summer, translation in Bangla
language for summer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of summer in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'summer'
What summer means in Bangla, summer meaning
in Bangla, summer
definition, examples and pronunciation
of summer in Bangla language.