অভিভাবন, অভিভাব, ধ্বনন, ব্যঁজনা
Noun(1) an idea that is suggested(2) a proposal offered for acceptance or rejection(3) a just detectable amount(4) persuasion formulated as a suggestion(5) the sequential mental process in which one thought leads to another by association(6) the act of inducing hypnosis
(1) For you to even make such a suggestion strongly implies that you're really not interested in a serious debate on this issue.(2) Insp Dowling was previously the section commander at the Devizes town police station and it was at his suggestion that the alcohol-free zone in the town centre was set up.(3) In 1802 she wrote an admiring letter to Sir W. Scott, who found some merit in her poetry and edited her works in three volumes, with a memoir, in 1810, at her suggestion .(4) Where usually the power of suggestion would suffice, he delves into the reality of that violence and its consequences without censorship.(5) the power of suggestion(6) Thus, while it was not the only factor, there was a suggestion that the fact that resources were limited had influenced the Authority.(7) Initial feelings were that the steering in this much larger and heavier car was not as precise as with the smaller C 200, but it was more of a suggestion than actual fact.(8) Furthermore, it is possible to create false memories in people's minds by suggestion , even false memories of previous lives.(9) Though it may be the power of suggestion , the firsthand knowledge implanted in the piece is obvious on stage.(10) All I hope to add to this debate is the suggestion that cultural similarities may, in fact, cause more trouble than differences.(11) she made a suggestion to her mother that she should buy it(12) He looks the age and although his character still appears fit, his mannerisms have just a slight suggestion of slowness to them.(13) ├ö├ç├┐Yeah, that's what I thought they'd do,├ö├ç├û said Corrigan on Wednesday, smiling at the suggestion .(14) I mean, the other day there was a suggestion that in fact the ice sheet is getting thicker for various reasons.(15) There was a suggestion that the very fact the trial was held in Mayo guaranteed that the defendant would not be found guilty of murder.(16) We gathered our things, he paid our bill, with a generous tip, at my suggestion , and we made our way through the unpleasant crowd to the doors.
(1) make a suggestion :: একটি উপদেশ বানান
(2) suggestion box :: পরামর্শ বাক্স
(3) serving suggestion :: ভজনা পরামর্শ
1. proposal ::
2. hint ::
3. insinuation ::
4. mesmerism ::
5. proffer ::
6. trace ::
autosuggestion, suggestion, suggestions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
As per your SUGGESTION,
we're hanging out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
You have a SUGGESTION?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
If I may proffer a SUGGESTION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
No, and stop installing
SUGGESTION boxes everywhere.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
- My lord.
- Testifying against me wasn't a SUGGESTION.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: suggestion
Meaning and definitions of suggestion, translation in Bengali language for suggestion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of suggestion in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "suggestion"
What suggestion means in Bengali, suggestion meaning in Bengali, suggestion definition, examples and pronunciation of suggestion in Bengali language.