আকস্মিক, অপ্রত্যাশিত, অনপেখিত, ত্বরিত, বেমক্কা, অদ্ভুতসমাপ্ত
Adjective(1) happening without warning or in a short space of time
(1) The car's hazard warning lights automatically switch on with sudden braking or in a collision.(2) they made a sudden attack(3) I wasn't expecting moments of sudden and beautiful revelation, empathy, kinship.(4) An elderly monk presented with a sharp thoracic back pain of sudden onset and shortness of breath.(5) Having a credit card can be invaluable if you have a sudden and unexpected expense, or even if you've just overspent.(6) However, it was a sudden dip in the dollar's value that spurred speculative activity.(7) The sudden release of the stored chlorine allows rapid destruction of ozone to occur and the ozone hole is formed.(8) He was working down Turner Shaft one day when there was a sudden rock fall which buried him and killed him instantly.(9) However, the condition can lead to sudden and unexpected death, often in early adulthood.(10) I had a sudden inspiration(11) I saw it in the sudden stiffening of his posture and the sharp flash in his hazel eyes.(12) Antipsychotic drugs should also be considered in unexplained sudden deaths in psychotic patients.(13) Kees said the decision to go on their own was not sudden but one which had been in the pipeline for quite some time.(14) They were caused by a sudden violent downpour which drains were unable to cope with.(15) it happened so sudden!(16) Much of this comes in sudden downpours in spring and autumn which sometimes cause devastating flash floods.
(1) all of a sudden :: হঠাৎ
(2) sudden death :: আকস্মিক মৃত্যু
(3) sudden attack :: অতর্কিত আক্রমণ
(4) sudden change :: আকস্মিক পরিবর্তন
(5) sudden increase :: হঠাৎ বৃদ্ধি
(6) of a sudden :: হঠাৎ করে
(7) sudden rise :: আকস্মিক উত্থান
(8) sudden movement :: আকস্মিক আন্দোলন
(9) sudden illness :: হঠাৎ অসুস্থতা
1. unexpected ::
2. unforeseen ::
3. unanticipated ::
4. unlooked-for ::
5. immediate ::
6. instantaneous ::
7. instant ::
8. precipitous ::
9. precipitate ::
10. abrupt ::
11. rapid ::
12. swift ::
13. quick ::
1. anticipated ::
sudden, suddenly, suddenness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All of a SUDDEN, she looks my way.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
Yes. And it’d be better
that you come to a SUDDEN stop
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
nobody paid any attention to us,
and now all of a SUDDEN,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
I do not need
SUDDEN fits of homicidal rage.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
The problem is that in my case I came
to a SUDDEN stop because of a gunshot.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: sudden
Meaning and definitions of sudden, translation in Bangla
language for sudden with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sudden in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sudden'
What sudden means in Bangla, sudden meaning
in Bangla, sudden
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sudden in Bangla language.