সাফল্য, বিজয়, জয়, সফলতা, সমৃদ্ধি, উন্নতি, সিদ্ধিলাভ, কামাল, সিদ্ধি, কার্যসিদ্ধি, ফতে, পরিণতি
Noun(1) an event that accomplishes its intended purpose(2) an attainment that is successful(3) a state of prosperity or fame(4) a person with a record of successes
(1) they made a success of the business(2) He said the exhibition had been a massive success with people queuing into the park grounds.(3) There followed a couple of decades of stunning artistic and popular success .(4) she'll have more success in journalism(5) the success of his play(6) From stories he told me about her he owes much of his success to her loyalty and insight.(7) He stresses that to achieve success in his sport you need to be a serious athlete, not a beach bum.(8) The opening game this past Saturday was a great success and many people had lots of fun.(9) There are many countries, he argues, which have had success in enforcing outright bans.(10) they had success in the early years(11) Health boards had advertised for salaried GPs, but had no great success in filling posts.(12) We have already had success in securing convictions for this sort of crime.(13) They owe some of their success to straightforward luck, coming at the right time with the right music.(14) In every generation young people grow up surrounded by images of wealth and success .(15) Our interpretations and perceptions either defeat or enhance our social success .(16) they enjoyed great success with their first album
(1) success story :: সাফল্যের কাহিনি
(2) great success :: বিরাট সাফল্য
(3) success rate :: সফলতার মাত্রা
(4) without success :: সাফল্য ছাড়া
(5) achieve success :: সাফল্য অর্জন
(6) huge success :: ব্যাপক সফলতা
(7) be a success :: সফল হও
(8) key to success :: সাফল্যের চাবিকাঠি
(9) lack of success :: সাফল্যের অভাব
1. favorable outcome ::
2. prosperity ::
4. star ::
5. winner ::
1. bomb ::
2. bummer ::
3. bust ::
4. catastrophe ::
5. clinker ::
6. failure ::
7. fiasco ::
8. flop ::
9. misfire ::
আগুন না জ্বলা
10. turkey ::
success, successes, successful
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"10% chance of liver failure" sound like
a 90% chance of liver SUCCESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
...SUCCESS at a bar
is based on classic male attributes...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
Our mission to Yunkai
was a resounding SUCCESS.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
The Arctic expedition
was a remarkable SUCCESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
to your current SUCCESS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
English to Bangla Dictionary: success
Meaning and definitions of success, translation in Bangla
language for success with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of success in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'success'
What success means in Bangla, success meaning
in Bangla, success
definition, examples and pronunciation
of success in Bangla language.