English to Bangla Meaning :: success

Success :
সাফল্য, বিজয়, জয়, সফলতা, সমৃদ্ধি, উন্নতি, সিদ্ধিলাভ, কামাল, সিদ্ধি, কার্যসিদ্ধি, ফতে, পরিণতি
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Gmail Share More

Show English Meaning

Noun(1) an event that accomplishes its intended purpose(2) an attainment that is successful(3) a state of prosperity or fame(4) a person with a record of successes

Show Examples

(1) they made a success of the business(2) He said the exhibition had been a massive success with people queuing into the park grounds.(3) There followed a couple of decades of stunning artistic and popular success .(4) she'll have more success in journalism(5) the success of his play(6) From stories he told me about her he owes much of his success to her loyalty and insight.(7) He stresses that to achieve success in his sport you need to be a serious athlete, not a beach bum.(8) The opening game this past Saturday was a great success and many people had lots of fun.(9) There are many countries, he argues, which have had success in enforcing outright bans.(10) they had success in the early years(11) Health boards had advertised for salaried GPs, but had no great success in filling posts.(12) We have already had success in securing convictions for this sort of crime.(13) They owe some of their success to straightforward luck, coming at the right time with the right music.(14) In every generation young people grow up surrounded by images of wealth and success .(15) Our interpretations and perceptions either defeat or enhance our social success .(16) they enjoyed great success with their first album
Related Words
(1) success story ::
সাফল্যের কাহিনি
(2) great success ::
বিরাট সাফল্য
(3) success rate ::
সফলতার মাত্রা
(4) without success ::
সাফল্য ছাড়া
(5) achieve success ::
সাফল্য অর্জন
(6) huge success ::
ব্যাপক সফলতা
(7) be a success ::
সফল হও
(8) key to success ::
সাফল্যের চাবিকাঠি
(9) lack of success ::
সাফল্যের অভাব
1. favorable outcome ::
অনুকূল ফলাফল
2. prosperity ::
4. star ::
5. winner ::
1. bomb ::
2. bummer ::
3. bust ::
4. catastrophe ::
বিপর্যয়কারী ঘটনা
5. clinker ::
6. failure ::
7. fiasco ::
চরম ব্যর্থতা
8. flop ::
9. misfire ::
আগুন না জ্বলা
10. turkey ::
Different Forms
success, successes, successful
Word Example from TV Shows

The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.


"10% chance of liver failure" sound like a 90% chance of liver SUCCESS.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22

...success at a bar
is based on classic male attributes...

...SUCCESS at a bar is based on classic male attributes...

The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5

Our mission to Yunkai
was a resounding success.

Our mission to Yunkai was a resounding SUCCESS.

Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1

The Arctic expedition
was a remarkable success.

The Arctic expedition was a remarkable SUCCESS.

The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1

directly contributed
to your current success?

directly contributed to your current SUCCESS?

The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22

English to Bangla Dictionary: success

Meaning and definitions of success, translation in Bangla language for success with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of success in Bangla and in English language.

Tags for the entry 'success'

What success means in Bangla, success meaning in Bangla, success definition, examples and pronunciation of success in Bangla language.

Bdword.Com | English to Bangla Dictionary

This is not just an ordinary English to Bangla dictionary & Bangla to English dictionary. This dictionary has the largest database for word meaning. It does not only give you English toBangla and Bangla to English word meaning, it provides English to English word meaning along with Antonyms, Synonyms, Examples, Related words and Examples from your favorite TV Shows. This dictionary helps you to search quickly for Bangla to English translation, English to Bangla translation. It has more than 500,000 word meaning and is still growing. This English to Bangla dictionary also provides you an Android application for your offline use. The dictionary has mainly three features : translate English words to Bangla translate Bangla words to English, copy & paste any paragraph in the Reat Text box then tap on any word to get instant word meaning. This website also provides you English Grammar, TOEFL and most common words.
Learn Prepositions by Photos
Commonly confused words
form of verbs
Learn 300+ TOEFL words
Fill in the blanks
Topic Wise Words
Learn 3000+ common words
Learn English Grammar
Words Everyday
Most Searched Words
GRE words
Android App
iPhone App
Chrome Extension
Common Translations

How to use BDWord

Blog List

Topic Wise Words

Learn 3000+ Common Words

Learn Common GRE Words

Learn Words Everyday

Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.
Your Search History
All Dictionary Links