Noun(1) a payment for consecutive issues of a newspaper or magazine for a given period of time(2) agreement expressed by (or as if expressed by(3) a pledged contribution(4) the act of signing your name; writing your signature (as on a document
(1) the school was built by public subscription in 1878(2) A subscription would permit access for a specific network.(3) The book was sold by subscription and met considerable success.(4) I will be linking more frequently to the Journal from now on, because I finally have an online subscription .(5) The service costs Ôö¼├║14.99 a month and includes all subscription and Net access costs.(6) he signed the letter and added a subscription(7) Web content multicast by the primary caches is received, filtered for subscription and subsequently pushed into the secondary caches.(8) Each person pays an annual subscription and then a percentage premium on the value of the investment but with no levy on returns.(9) You can end software piracy pretty quickly by making the software dependent on a service subscription .(10) membership is available at an annual subscription of Ôö¼├║300(11) In this model, a customer would pay a subscription to a service provider who would in turn pay the mesh network provider in the area involved.(12) Parents don't feel the need for subscription of any books.(13) Or does mere public belabouring sometimes debase the very virtues intended for promotion and inoculate public sentiment against subscription ?(14) Unfortunately many of the information databases that you may want to use have access restricted by subscription .(15) More and more free online resources are being dropped or turned into subscription services; a new front is being opened by the spread of pay-as-you-go services.(16) Unfortunately, the prices for an online subscription to most of the journals is just as high as their print version, making it impossible to subscribe to them all.
(1) subscription fee :: সাবস্ক্রিপশন ফি
(2) annual subscription :: বার্ষিক চাঁদা
(3) public subscription :: প্রকাশ্য সাবস্ক্রিপশন
(4) subscription price :: সাবস্ক্রিপশন মূল্য
1. membership fee ::
2. agreement ::
3. signature ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I know. I have a two-year SUBSCRIPTION
to Guns and Ammo.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Bangla Dictionary: subscription
Meaning and definitions of subscription, translation in Bangla
language for subscription with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of subscription in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'subscription'
What subscription means in Bangla, subscription meaning
in Bangla, subscription
definition, examples and pronunciation
of subscription in Bangla language.