কাপড়, উপাদান, পণ্যদ্রব্য, বস্তু, পদার্থ, মালপত্র, আসবাবপত্র, সুরা, জঁজাল, খাদ্যপুরা, ঠাসা, ঠাসিয়া পূরা, ঠাসাঠাসি করা, ভরতি করা, ভরা, গাদা, সম্পূর্ণ পূর্ণ করা, পথরোধ করাঅর্থহীন কথা, কাপড়
Noun(1) the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object(2) miscellaneous unspecified objects(3) informal terms for personal possessions(4) senseless talk(5) unspecified qualities required to do or be something(6) information in some unspecified form(7) a critically important or characteristic component
Verb(1) cram into a cavity(2) press or force(3) obstruct(4) overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself(5) treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting(6) fill tightly with a material(7) fill with a stuffing while cooking
(1) he knows his stuff and can really write(2) her dark stuff gown(3) To see them grab a hammer and head up to the roof is character building stuff .(4) So what are the general public and patients to make of this stuff and nonsense?(5) such a trip was the stuff of his dreams(6) Healey was made of sterner stuff(7) Back to sleep now, for I deal with the very stuff of dreams, and thus a writer's work can never really be done.(8) But I am getting enough language training at least to master the technical stuff .(9) the mud was horrible stuff(10) I'm not normally one to encourage people to stuff the ballot box, but you might want to vote in this poll twice.(11) His stuff was impressive in his short stint in Detroit, as well as his 26 innings in Arizona.(12) But this stuff is being purveyed by the Religious Affairs Department of the Saudi Armed Forces.(13) I slowly went downhill and back on to the heavy stuff like heroin.(14) stuff the fish with parsley and garlic(15) the garage is full of stuff I don't need(16) And so, all Graham's stuff for the trip packed neatly into two soft cases, to bed.
(1) hot stuff :: গরম কাপড়
(2) the stuff :: কর্মী
(3) old stuff :: পুরান কর্মকর্তা
(4) to stuff :: খুব কঠিন
(5) stuff up :: পন্যদ্রব্য
(6) funny stuff :: হাস্যকর জিনিস
(7) sweet stuff :: মিষ্টি বস্তু
(8) right stuff :: ডান কাপড়
(9) green stuff :: সবুজ তরিতরকারি
(10) kitchen stuff :: রান্নাঘরের জিনিসপত্র
1. material ::
5. clobber ::
6. stuff and nonsense ::
কাপড় এবং আজেবাজে কথা
7. fill ::
8. shove ::
9. fill oneself with ::
সঙ্গে নিজেকে পূরণ
11. squeeze ::
12. farce ::
13. engorge ::
পেট পুরিয়া খাত্তয়া
14. choke up ::
stuff, stuffed, stuffing, stuffs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
so, lam just gonna
get to the important STUFF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
I'm putting all this
STUFF in storage.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
Still saying stupid STUFF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
For all the crappy STUFF
you did to me in high school.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
- Give his STUFF back.
- I don't know what you're talking about.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
English to Bangla Dictionary: stuff
Meaning and definitions of stuff, translation in Bangla
language for stuff with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stuff in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'stuff'
What stuff means in Bangla, stuff meaning
in Bangla, stuff
definition, examples and pronunciation
of stuff in Bangla language.