অদ্ভুত, আজব, অপরিচিত, অচেনা, অজানা, বহিরাগত, অপরূপ, অবিদিত, উদ্ভটি, অনাসৃষ্টি, আনকা, বিদেশাগত, দূরবর্তী
Adjective(1) being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird(2) not known before(3) relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
(1) Acceptance of the strange and unfamiliar is not a leap that depends on logic alone.(2) I value it, and it is special, deeply special, and strange and unfamiliar, and very precious.(3) He looked at it as though it were some strange alien object that he had never seen before.(4) I had a strange feeling in my head(5) It is strange how educationalists so often look at things from the wrong angle.(6) It is strange how ideas such as these last almost as long as brick and mortar buildings.(7) Joey felt a strange tingling sensation in her stomach, but quickly dismissed it.(8) I have seen plenty of posts on here from people who feel strange and not with it.(9) For these humans the picture only represents a strange object, nature and function unknown.(10) Indeed, whenever he visited a strange town his first port of call was always the local cemetery.(11) I decided to persevere with my list of questions, provoking a strange response.(12) it seems strange to me that he's still there(13) in a strange country(14) I cannot bear to hear certain words and hearing them earlier made me feel strange and now i feel disconnected and bewildered.(15) Fire seemed to surge through my right arm, creating a strange numb sensation.(16) It was strange how the country air smelled so different from the city air.
(1) very strange :: খুব অদ্ভুত
(2) strange noise :: অদ্ভুত শব্দ
(3) strange world :: অদ্ভুত পৃথিবী
(4) strange thing :: অদ্ভুত জিনিস
(5) strange person :: অদ্ভুত ব্যক্তি
(6) feel strange :: অদ্ভুত বোধ
(7) find strange :: অদ্ভুত খুঁজে
(8) strange land :: অদ্ভুত জমি
(9) strange-looking :: অদ্ভুত সুদর্শন
(10) strange story :: অদ্ভুত গল্প
1. unusual ::
2. weird ::
3. unfamiliar ::
4. ill ::
6. unknown ::
7. foreign ::
1. familiar ::
strange, strangely, strangeness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
which l find, l don't know, STRANGE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
It's a STRANGE thing,
the first time you cut a man.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
This is a STRANGE place indeed.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
It's just STRANGE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Really? They don't let STRANGE women
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
English to Bangla Dictionary: strange
Meaning and definitions of strange, translation in Bangla
language for strange with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of strange in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'strange'
What strange means in Bangla, strange meaning
in Bangla, strange
definition, examples and pronunciation
of strange in Bangla language.