সোজা, সরাসরিভাবে, সরলরেখায়, সিধা, ততক্ষণাত, খাড়াভাবে, স্পষ্টবাক্যে, সদ্ভাবে, সোজাসুজিসরাসরি, সরল, ঋজু, টানা, খাড়া, সিধা, অবক্র, সটান, ন্যায়পরায়ণ, সুষম, রূজু, সোজাসরাসারি
Noun(1) a person having a sexual orientation to persons of the opposite sex(2) a poker hand with 5 consecutive cards (regardless of suit(3) a straight segment of a roadway or racecourse
Adjective(1) successive (without a break(2) having no deviations(3) (of hair(4) erect in posture(5) in keeping with the facts(6) characterized by honesty and fairness(7) no longer coiled(8) free from curves or angles(9) neatly arranged; not disorderly(10) not homosexual(11) accurately fitted; level(12) without evasion or compromise(13) (of an alcoholic drink(14) following a correct or logical method(15) rigidly conventional or old-fashioned
Adverb(1) without deviation(2) in a forthright manner; candidly or frankly(3) in a straight line; in a direct course
(1) I grabbed my bag and walked out of the bathroom, looking down, and ran straight into an assistant principal.(2) So the dots all lie along straight lines passing through the centre of the system of circles.(3) Why is it that when you stop paddling a kayak, it turns sharply instead of maintaining a straight course?(4) Just after my first pitstop my steering developed a problem which meant that whenever I was driving straight it was pulling to the left.(5) Her straight hair is tied in a ponytail and her eye shadow looks fresh.(6) Mark stood, shaking his long navy blue pant leg straight before walking forward and pulling out my chair.(7) The waitresses wear authentic Thai clothes and look elegant in their long straight skirts and blouses in silks of every hue of the rainbow.(8) With a little bit of focussed and straight thinking, it could be more suitable for what is essentially a children's band on this channel.(9) A flat arch, also known as jack or straight arch, extends straight across an opening with no curvature, creating a horizontal emphasis.(10) she came straight home(11) In the meantime, Gray was working hard to convince a straight person in her life that it was OK to attend.(12) I spend most of my life in the company of straight people.(13) He said that since the shutdown, bartenders cannot serve straight alcohol.(14) he worked 14 days straight(15) This time she didn't jerk away, just looked straight at him with steady tears streaming down her face.(16) His cherry-red bow tie was perfectly straight , his white shirt immaculately ironed.
(1) go straight :: সোজা যাও
(2) straight ahead :: সোজা এগিয়ে
(3) straight hair :: সোজা চুল
(4) go straight on :: সোজা যেতে থাক
(5) go straight ahead :: নাক বরাবর যান
(6) straight line :: সোজা লাইন
(7) straight down :: সোজা নিচে
(8) straight face :: সহজসরল চেহারা
(9) straight on :: সোজা
1. unswerving ::
2. level ::
3. in order ::
4. honest ::
5. logical ::
6. successive ::
7. undiluted ::
8. respectable ::
9. neat ::
12. square ::
13. straightforward ::
14. consecutive ::
15. right ::
16. directly ::
17. right away ::
18. frankly ::
20. straightaway ::
21. heterosexual ::
1. bad ::
2. black ::
3. dishonest ::
4. evil ::
5. evil-minded ::
6. immoral ::
7. indecent ::
8. wicked ::
9. wrong ::
straight, straighten, straightened, straightening, straightens, straighter, straightest, straightly, straightness, straights
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
34,000 feet that way,
then STRAIGHT back down,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Go STRAIGHT for the heart.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
That's more than a year
STRAIGHT so far.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
He is gonna sit the guys down
and set them STRAIGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: straight
Meaning and definitions of straight, translation in Bangla
language for straight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of straight in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'straight'
What straight means in Bangla, straight meaning
in Bangla, straight
definition, examples and pronunciation
of straight in Bangla language.