খাড়া, কষ্টসাধ্য, অত্যধিক, মাত্রাধিক, দুরারোহদুরারোহ, খাড়া, বেশিরকম ঢালু, অযৌক্তিক, অত্যাধিক, বাড়াবাড়ি
Noun(1) a steep place (as on a hill
Verb(1) devote (oneself(2) let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
Adjective(1) having a sharp inclination(2) greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation(3) of a slope; set at a high angle
(1) Police say advanced technology in mobile phones is behind a steep rise in vehicle crime in south Manchester.(2) Many follow the island's 1,365 miles of irrigation channels, called levadas, stretches of which run along steep slopes with precipitous drops to one side.(3) Prices are steep , with rooms beginning at 130 euros a night, meals excluded.(4) God is back, according to a recent survey in which 59% said he was meaningful to them etc, representing a steep rise in religious feeling.(5) Despite steep rises in crime after the 1960s similar to Britain, countries such as America, France and Germany have all been more effective at tackling it.(6) But banks could end up paying a steep price for such fees if any of the complex deals start to unravel - a higher risk in the middle of an economic downturn.(7) The lavatory is on the same level as the rest of the box - at the top of two long, steep flights of stairs.(8) Other independent traders who are facing steep rises include Tony Nixon, owner of a second-hand car dealership in Bournemouth, Dorset.(9) The Danish Kitchen in High Ousegate has no disabled toilets at all, and the ordinary toilets are up an impossibly steep flight of stairs.(10) Although prices are steep , there is a huge demand for high-quality property in Europe's top ski resorts.(11) The service was amicable, the ambience was charming, and though the prices were fairly steep for Sofia standards, the experience was worth it.(12) Not only is there going to be a steady and steep rise in the numbers needing long-term care, but there is a falling number of those of working age paying the tax to provide it.(13) Big corporations, meanwhile, will get hit especially hard by the steep rise in property taxes.(14) However, this increase must be placed in the context of a steep rise in the cost to the Exchequer of disease eradication measures in recent years.(15) Franz could see that they were heading west, up into the steep slopes of the Continental Divide, angling towards Berthoud Pass.(16) She had to hit the ball at just the right angle off the side to make it roll up a steep slope around a curve.
(1) steep hill :: খাড়া পাহাড়
(2) steep slope :: খাড়া ঢাল
(3) steep slopes :: খাড়া ঢাল
(4) steep cliff :: খাড়া খাড়া বাঁধ
(5) steep climb :: খাড়া আরোহনের
(6) steep bank :: খাড়া ব্যাংক
(7) steep path :: খাড়া পথ
(8) steep gradient :: খাড়া গ্রেডিয়েন্ট
(9) steep price :: খাড়া মূল্য
(10) steep-sided :: খাড়া একতরফা
1. precipitous ::
2. sharp ::
3. expensive ::
4. usurious ::
5. marinade ::
6. soak ::
7. imbue with ::
সঙ্গে অনুপ্রাণিত করা
8. infuse ::
9. soak up ::
steep, steeped, steepen, steepened, steepening, steepens, steeper, steepest, steeping, steeply, steepness, steeps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, that's pretty STEEP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
This is a complex battle simulation
with a STEEP learning curve.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: steep
Meaning and definitions of steep, translation in Bangla
language for steep with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of steep in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'steep'
What steep means in Bangla, steep meaning
in Bangla, steep
definition, examples and pronunciation
of steep in Bangla language.