স্থান, ঘাঁটি, পদমর্যাদা, প্রতিষ্ঠা, অবস্থানস্থলস্থাপন করাসেবাসদন, কর্মকেন্দ্র, ভোটগ্রহণকেন্দ্র, বেতারকেন্দ্র, বাস স্টেশন
Noun(1) a facility equipped with special equipment and personnel for a particular purpose(2) proper or designated social situation(3) (nautical(4) the position where someone (as a guard or sentry(5) the frequency assigned to a broadcasting station
Verb(1) assign to a station
(1) a research station in the rainforest(2) Karen was getting ideas above her station(3) It has been described as the loneliest sheep station in New Zealand.(4) Having half an hour left to remain on station , my copilot requested weather for Syracuse International.(5) the lookout resumed his station in the bow(6) He became separated from his friend at an early stage and, when he tried to make his way to the railway station to catch a train back to his Halifax home he was told there were no trains running.(7) The lease on the Hoy auxiliary coastguard station building, where they store their equipment is up for renewal in May.(8) The equipment includes a rapidly deployable shelter that will act as a mobile field decontamination station .(9) She went to the railway station and queued alongside passengers on the westbound platform.(10) The boys at the battalion aid station can't handle the casualties.(11) The BBC local radio station is broadcasting full match commentary from 10.00 am to noon on Saturday.(12) Later in the day, the same radio station broadcasts discussions on health issues and provides other educational content.(13) Twight hung out at the Park Service rescue station or stayed in his tent.(14) The unit deployed to the mobilization station with minimal organizational equipment.(15) Marrying above one's station has been the source of fairy tales, mythology, and Hollywood movies.(16) Garda station
(1) police station :: থানা
(2) bus station :: বাস থামিবার জায়গা
(3) fire station :: অগ্নি নির্বাপন কেন্দ্র
(4) railway station :: ট্রেন স্টেশন
(5) train station :: রেল ষ্টেশন
(6) subway station :: পাতাল রেল স্টেশন
(7) radio station :: বেতার কেন্দ্র
(8) space station :: স্পেস স্টেশন
1. stopping place ::
2. establishment ::
3. office ::
4. channel ::
5. post ::
6. rank ::
7. place ::
8. put on duty ::
দায়িত্ব আরোপ করা
9. place ::
station, stationed, stationing, stations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, I have no idea.
I never left the train STATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
Is there a STATION coming up...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
I have to go to the gas STATION
across the street.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
- Thoughts on where we should get dinner?
- Anywhere but the space STATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
this or that exit, second gas STATION
on the left." You know?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Bangla Dictionary: station
Meaning and definitions of station, translation in Bangla
language for station with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of station in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'station'
What station means in Bangla, station meaning
in Bangla, station
definition, examples and pronunciation
of station in Bangla language.