তারকা, তারা, নক্ষত্র, নভশ্চর, ঋক্ষ, জ্যোতিশুভ,অশুভ গ্রহ, ভাগ্যগ্রহ
- তারকাসহ - অভিনেতাতারকার গৌরবতারকাতারাহারা
Noun(1) (astronomy(2) someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field(3) any celestial body visible (as a point of light(4) an actor who plays a principal role(5) a plane figure with 5 or more points; often used as an emblem(6) a performer who receives prominent billing(7) a star-shaped character * used in printing(8) the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
Verb(1) feature as the star(2) be the star in a performance(3) mark with an asterisk
Adjective(1) indicating the most important performer or role
(1) a pop star(2) If things don't work out he is more likely to star on the front pages than the back.(3) From the angle he walked, Tal could make out the symbol of an eight-point star on the cape.(4) One of the problems with the star ratings is that the margin of failure needs only to be quite small for vital stars to be lost.(5) I don't know why, but I liked Darlene even though Annette was supposed to be the star attraction.(6) Not all video games star muscle-bound, gun-wielding action heroes out for vengeance.(7) a rising star in the party(8) we gave them a gold star rating(9) Riley nodded, then stopped at the stall of a black mare with a white star on her forehead.(10) He had a large star on his forehead, and mane that looked as if it had been crimped.(11) this stamp is the star of the collection(12) But he visits one website and his declining star goes super nova.(13) The girl from Donegal is the star attraction and she will be joined by Derry country band New Moon as well as Mayo's own Marc Roberts.(14) A stellar-mass black hole forms when a heavy star collapses under its own weight in a supernova explosion.(15) One was black with a white star on its forehead, the other a chocolate brown.(16) Benjy is black and white, Frankie is black/dark brown with a white tummy and a white star on her forehead.
(1) shooting star :: উল্কা
(2) rock star :: সঙ্গীত তারকা
(3) movie star :: চলচ্চিত্র তারকা
(4) pop star :: সঙ্গীত তারকা
(5) shining star :: উজ্জ্বল তারা
(6) rising star :: ক্রমবর্ধমান তারকা
(7) star sign :: তারা চিহ্ন
(8) star fruit :: তারকা ফল
(9) falling star :: পতনশীল তারকা
(10) co-star :: সহ-তারকা
1. celestial body ::
2. principal ::
3. celebrity ::
4. virtuoso ::
5. asterisk ::
6. star topology ::
7. headliner ::
8. brilliant ::
9. top ::
11. asterisk ::
1. nobody ::
costar, costars, star, stardom, starer, starers, starless, starlet, starlets, stars
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You like Star Wars.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
A little STAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
Voyager the space probe,
or Voyager the Star Trek TV show?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
So, if you don't like Star Wars,
why are you here?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
So from now own, the STAR of
the movie is whoever wears this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: star
Meaning and definitions of star, translation in Bengali language for star with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of star in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "star"
What star means in Bengali, star meaning in Bengali, star definition, examples and pronunciation of star in Bengali language.