গাদা, প্রচুর পরিমাণগাদা করাখড়, গাদা বা স্তূপ, চিমনির সারি, বই রাখবার তাকসমূহ, স্তূপাকার করা
Noun(1) an orderly pile(2) (often followed by `of'(3) a list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO(4) a large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated(5) a storage device that handles data so that the next item to be retrieved is the item most recently stored (LIFO
Verb(1) load or cover with stacks(2) arrange in stacks(3) arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances
(1) Sorry but what you said just doesn't stack up with the odds.(2) She greeted her brother, as he finally walked over to the car, a stack of books piled up to his chin.(3) ├ö├ç├┐These should be your size,├ö├ç├û she handed him a stack of neatly folded clothes.(4) From another hole came the straw that was again piled into a stack .(5) Emanuelle frowned as she traced her fingers down the stack of folders neatly piled inside.(6) Do you have a stack of books piled beside your bed that you really are going to read?(7) He hides on his roof behind a stack of chimneys until the people finally disperse.(8) Unfortunately, toxic metals escape out the incinerator's smoke stack into the atmosphere.(9) she stood up, beginning to stack the plates(10) One exhaust stack will be virtually right next door to the Gabba.(11) I'd stack hatboxes covered in floral-print paper in a corner.(12) High ceilings provide the clear height to stack a large number of equipment racks and to accommodate overhead services.(13) The banker can stack the appropriate number of chips on top of the puck to indicate how many consecutive wins he has.(14) Also effective was a tall stack exhaust port which expels the fumes above the boat where they can more quickly dissipate in the air.(15) Vincent moved silently into a deep shadow on the other side of the room, going behind a stack of crates piled in the middle of the floor.(16) Neither the pile of work related e-mails in my inbox nor the stack of paperwork on my desk can put a dent in my enthusiasm.
(1) stack up :: স্তুপ করা
(2) stack trace :: স্ট্যাক ট্রেস
(3) call stack :: কল স্ট্যাক
(4) short stack :: সংক্ষিপ্ত স্ট্যাক
(5) vent stack :: স্ট্যাক বেরুতে
(6) stack of :: এর স্ট্যাক
(7) stack room :: স্ট্যাক রুম
(8) software stack :: সফ্টওয়্যার স্ট্যাক
1. heap ::
2. haystack ::
3. chimney ::
4. smokestack ::
5. sight ::
6. push-down list ::
8. load ::
9. pile ::
1. ace ::
2. bit ::
3. dab ::
4. dram ::
5. driblet ::
6. glimmer ::
7. hint ::
8. lick ::
9. little ::
10. mite ::
11. nip ::
12. ounce ::
13. pinch ::
14. pittance ::
15. scruple ::
16. shade ::
stack, stacked, stacking, stacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But Chekov, you see, he's got a whole
fat STACK of quatloos riding on this
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
but this one had a STACK
of books, like, this tall.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
Then STACK the deck.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
To watch you STACK the Small Council
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
Uh, aprons and rubber gloves are here.
Just scrape, wash and STACK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: stack
Meaning and definitions of stack, translation in Bangla
language for stack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stack in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'stack'
What stack means in Bangla, stack meaning
in Bangla, stack
definition, examples and pronunciation
of stack in Bangla language.