আলিঙ্গন, নিষ্পেষণ, চাপ, নিঙ্গড়ান, ভিড়, দৃঢ়মুষ্টি, কোলআলিঙ্গন করা, চিপা, নিষ্পেষণ করা, টিপ দেত্তয়া, টেপা, পিষা, নিঙ্গড়ান, ঠুসা, কচলান, কচলাকচলি করা, গালা, জোর করিয়া ঢোকা, মোচড়ান
Noun(1) the act of gripping and pressing firmly(2) a state in which there is a short supply of cash to lend to businesses and consumers and interest rates are high(3) a situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer(4) (slang(5) a twisting squeeze(6) an aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power(7) a tight or amorous embrace(8) the act of forcing yourself (or being forced
Verb(1) to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition(2) press firmly(3) squeeze like a wedge into a tight space(4) to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means(5) obtain by coercion or intimidation(6) press or force(7) squeeze tightly between the fingers(8) hold (someone(9) squeeze or press together
(1) The trees were thick and so close together that it would be impossible to squeeze through the gaps.(2) Christopher gave her hands a gentle squeeze as he stood and stepped out.(3) In normal circumstances, the airlines would have had to struggle to squeeze money out of Washington.(4) This is a decent rental for a weekend night with your main squeeze .(5) Despite repeated attempts by architects to squeeze us into little boxes on top of one another, the proliferation of suburban estates shows what most people want today.(6) On one side, the bench is close to the table, creating a tight squeeze .(7) He put an arm around my shoulders and gave me a little squeeze .(8) she may be able to squeeze you in, if you play your cards right(9) I couldn't help but give her little thin hand a squeeze .(10) A squeeze round a large block and a length of crawl leads to a 6m pitch into a chamber.(11) That could put a big squeeze on profits.(12) a gentle squeeze of the trigger(13) But sometimes he has forgotten, making for a few awkward moments in the theatre as his squeeze of the moment recognized a piece of pillow talk.(14) However, even this incentive is arguably little more than a cynical attempt to squeeze extra money out of customers.(15) The Dodgers once had a squeeze call that required the third base coach, Leo Durocher, calling the base runner by his last name.(16) he was out to extract some squeeze from her
(1) to squeeze :: আলিঙ্গন
(2) squeeze out :: আলিঙ্গন
(3) squeeze in :: মধ্যে আলিঙ্গন
(4) tight squeeze :: জোরে চাপা
(5) squeeze through :: মাধ্যমে আলিঙ্গন
(6) squeeze into :: মধ্যে আলিঙ্গন
(7) squeeze tight :: অবস্থাসংকট
1. press ::
2. crush ::
3. few drops ::
5. wring ::
6. credit crunch ::
ক্রেডিট কড়্কড়্ শব্দ
7. clinch ::
8. power play ::
9. compress ::
10. extract ::
11. force ::
12. crowd ::
13. extort ::
বলপ্রয়োগ আদায় করা
14. thrust ::
15. twinge ::
16. crush ::
17. wring ::
18. bosom ::
19. coerce ::
20. constrict ::
21. wedge ::
1. decompress ::
2. expand ::
3. open ::
4. outspread ::
squeeze, squeezed, squeezes, squeezing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, do you--? I used to SQUEEZE
lemon juice in my hair.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
and you SQUEEZE my fingers
till they turn blue.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
I was gonna try to SQUEEZE in
a little more mocking before lunch...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
I imagine it must
be so exciting to SQUEEZE your finger here
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
I am not your SQUEEZE.
There is no squeezing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: squeeze
Meaning and definitions of squeeze, translation in Bengali language for squeeze with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of squeeze in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "squeeze"
What squeeze means in Bengali, squeeze meaning in Bengali, squeeze definition, examples and pronunciation of squeeze in Bengali language.