বর্গক্ষেত্র, বর্গ, চক, সমচতুর্ভুজ, চতুষ্ক, চতুর্ধার, বর্গবস্তু, বর্গফল, চতুষ্কোণবর্গীয়, মানানসই, সমচতুর্ভুজ, বেশ চত্তড়া, বর্গসম, যথাযথ, খাঁটি, সত্য, ন্যায়সঙ্গত, সত্, সম্পূর্ণ, চতুষ্কোণ, চৌকা, সমকোণী, উপযোগী, সমান-সমানসমচতুর্ভুজ করা, নিয়ন্ত্রণ করা, সমান করা, ঘুষ দেত্তয়া, ঘুস দেত্তয়া, খাপ খাত্তয়া, মানানসই হত্তয়া, উপযোগী হত্তয়া, প্রতিশোধ নেত্তয়া
Noun(1) (geometry(2) the product of two equal terms(3) an open area at the meeting of two or more streets(4) something approximating the shape of a square(5) someone who doesn't understand what is going on(6) a formal and conservative person with old-fashioned views(7) any artifact having a shape similar to a plane geometric figure with four equal sides and four right angles(8) a hand tool consisting of two straight arms at right angles; used to construct or test right angles
Verb(1) make square(2) raise to the second power(3) cause to match, as of ideas or acts(4) position so as to be square(5) be compatible with(6) pay someone and settle a debt(7) turn the paddle; in canoeing(8) turn the oar, while rowing
Adjective(1) having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle(2) characterized by honesty and fairness(3) providing abundant nourishment(4) leaving no balance(5) without evasion or compromise(6) rigidly conventional or old-fashioned
Adverb(1) in a straight direct way(2) in a square shape(3) firmly and solidly
(1) Here, too, the facts are hard to square with the argument.(2) The floor of the porch is covered in green 12-inch square slate tiles.(3) I flicked my red pen at him, hitting him square in the chest.(4) In 1998 the site owners refurbished 30 units on the site, covering about 3100 square metres.(5) They were clinging to a rock about 4 metres square and barely one metre above the sea.(6) She was wearing a plain tweedy suit with a simple square pendant of some purple gem.(7) Most of the competition entries were conventional square buildings - very few had any softening of their lines.(8) In 15 years, the average American home has grown by almost eight square meters.(9) At present our sports hall is tiny - about nine metres square .(10) How can I square my urge to support her with the fact that she has behaved so badly?(11) It's hard to square this with the photographs that are regularly splashed across the fashion press: she always looks too perfect to be real.(12) He has a square jaw, a scar above his top lip and a gold stud in his left nostril.(13) His office is a five metres square room reached down a long corridor, one floor above the concourse at London's Euston station.(14) You can't omit people and then act like we'll just start like everything is square and even when, in fact, it was not and is not.(15) But with six million square miles of ocean, drug runners often elude authorities.(16) Then mark the ends of the joists at this point and draw a line across them with a combination square .
(1) square root :: বর্গমূল
(2) square foot :: বর্গ ফুট
(3) square meter :: বর্গ মিটার
(4) main square :: প্রধান বর্গক্ষেত্র
(5) square feet :: বর্গফুট
(6) square mile :: বর্গমাইল
(7) square meters :: বর্গ মিটার
(8) town square :: শহরে বর্গক্ষেত্র
(9) square kilometer :: বর্গ কিলোমিটার
(10) square bracket :: বর্গাকার বন্ধনী
1. quadrilateral ::
2. level ::
3. fair ::
4. old-fashioned ::
5. straight ::
6. solid ::
7. straightforward ::
8. squarely ::
9. market square ::
11. public square ::
12. foursquare ::
13. lame ::
14. square toes ::
বর্গক্ষেত্র পায়ের আঙ্গুল
15. agree ::
16. level ::
17. pay ::
18. resolve ::
19. square up ::
20. feather ::
square, squared, squarely, squareness, squares, squaring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Does SQUARE dancing with my sister...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
...given the surface area of this car
is about 60,000 SQUARE centimeters...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
None. Next SQUARE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
it's in SQUARE centimeters.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
I bought you a painting
that's 12 SQUARE feet in area.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Bangla Dictionary: square
Meaning and definitions of square, translation in Bangla
language for square with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of square in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'square'
What square means in Bangla, square meaning
in Bangla, square
definition, examples and pronunciation
of square in Bangla language.