বিভক্ত করা, ভেদ করা, ভঙ্গ করা, চটান, ফালি করা, লম্বালম্বিভাবে কাটা, ফাঁড়িয়া ফেলা, চিরা, বিভক্ত হত্তয়া, অট্টহাস্যে ফাটিয়া পড়া, চটাবিচ্ছেদ, ভেদ, ছাড়াছাড়ি, লম্বালম্বি ফাট, লম্বালম্বি চিড়, গির্জার দলাদলিভিন্ন, চীর্ণ, ভাঙ্গা, চিরা, ক্ষতবিদীর্ণ করা, বিদারণ ঘটানো, গোপন কথা ফাঁস করে দেওয়া, আলাদা করে নিয়ে সরিয়ে রাখা
Noun(1) extending the legs at right angles to the trunk (one in front and the other in back(2) a bottle containing half the usual amount(3) a promised or claimed share of loot or money(4) a lengthwise crack in wood(5) an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart(6) an old Croatian city on the Adriatic Sea(7) a dessert of sliced fruit and ice cream covered with whipped cream and cherries and nuts(8) (tenpin bowling(9) an increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders' equity(10) the act of rending or ripping or splitting something(11) division of a group into opposing factions
Verb(1) separate into parts or portions(2) separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument(3) discontinue an association or relation; go different ways(4) go one's own way; move apart(5) come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
Adjective(1) having been divided; having the unity destroyed(2) (especially of wood
(1) And, of course, there were those who said they would split away from the church when they decided to ordain women.(2) But now, suddenly, we can't tell whether a split is a real division or just an honest difference of opinion.(3) the party was deeply split over its future direction(4) Tweeling is produced by increasing the number of threads in each split of the reed.(5) The family won an appeal in February, ruling that the family should not be split up.(6) If you're worried that by telling someone you risk the chance of your family being split up and you being taking into care it's worth remembering that this rarely happens and is actually really unusual.(7) I thought it was a pretty useful word that allowed New Zealanders to talk about how they would look after their kids in the event of a relationship split .(8) Later, it was learned that the largest faction in the House was split over the issue.(9) The kernels split lengthwise so the white inside of the kernel is visible.(10) However, the scientific community is split over the issue.(11) Along with the split came a new licensing agreement.(12) And yesterday, in a rusty performance by both teams after a month layoff, even their exhibition game ended in a split with a 5-5 draw.(13) Conservation groups are also split , the Ramblers Association calling on the park authority to reject the plans.(14) One member who attended a special general meeting on the plan earlier this month, said the split had developed along classic generational lines.(15) The above split of proceeds excludes the moneys of pre-delivery instalments already paid by the company and received by the Yard.(16) When New Zealand split away from the supercontinent Gondwana some 80 million years ago, its flora and fauna were left to develop in isolation.
(1) banana split :: কলার খোসা
(2) to split :: বিভক্ত
(3) split off :: বন্ধ বিভক্ত
(4) split into :: বিভক্ত
(5) split end :: বিভক্ত প্রান্ত
(6) split personality :: বিভাজিত ব্যক্তিত্ব
(7) split screen :: বিভক্ত পর্দা
(8) split out :: বিচ্ছিন্ন করা
(9) split second :: বিভক্ত দ্বিতীয়
1. fragmented ::
2. crack ::
3. rip ::
4. division ::
5. breakup ::
7. schism ::
8. break ::
9. break apart ::
10. tear ::
11. divide ::
13. fork ::
16. rive ::
17. part ::
18. burst ::
1. join ::
2. link ::
3. unify ::
4. unite ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh, we SPLIT up,
about a year ago.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
When I told him we SPLIT up,
he was heartbroken.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
and you won't have to SPLIT it three ways
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
so we're forming a partnership
to SPLIT anything we make equally.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
Look, we talked about this,
okay? I'd sell the house,
we'd SPLIT it fifty-fifty.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: split
Meaning and definitions of split, translation in Bangla
language for split with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of split in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'split'
What split means in Bangla, split meaning
in Bangla, split
definition, examples and pronunciation
of split in Bangla language.