স্ফুলিঙ্গ, অগ্নিকণা, অগ্নিস্ফুলিঙ্গ, ফিনকি, কণা, কণিকা, এক ঝলক রসিকতা, প্রাণবন্ত ব্যক্তি, হাসিখুশি লোকস্ফুলিঙ্গ ছড়ান, ঝক্মক্ করা, জ্বলজ্বল করা, নাগরালি করা
Noun(1) a momentary flash of light(2) merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance(3) electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field(4) a small but noticeable trace of some quality that might become stronger(5) Scottish writer of satirical novels (born in 1918(6) a small fragment of a burning substance thrown out by burning material or by friction
Verb(1) put in motion or move to act(2) emit or produce sparks
(1) Through a series of chance encounters, Allie and Noah meet once more and find the spark of their previous romance is still very much alive.(2) She saw in his eyes a spark of anger and trepidation, as he said nothing.(3) If you get enough methane in a basement, you can spark an explosion.(4) The lyrics don't seem to communicate anything, and there's no vitality, passion, or spark in the musical performance.(5) The delivery giant's founder recalls how he started it, what made it take off, and why it helped spark a revolution in business(6) He was by no means the type of man anyone would expect to spark the sexual revolution of the 1960s, but he did.(7) Finally a spark of anger flared in her mother's eyes.(8) Did I imagine it or was there a gleam of expectation, a spark of hope in his eyes?(9) The real passion, the spark of life, takes place in the kitchen.(10) Sigman also plans to spark growth through aggressive marketing.(11) there was a spark between them at their first meeting(12) It was a memorable concert, but it lacked the energy and spark that I'd heard on his live albums.(13) Many dogs have chewed through dangerous items like extension cords and the like. This of course can injure the dog severely or even spark a fire.(14) I tried to ignore the spark of interest that entered her eyes.(15) What was the initial spark that got you interested in acting?(16) She squeezed lightly and I turned to face her, saw the compassion and grief and the tiny spark of hope burning in those icy blue eyes.
(1) spark plug :: স্পার্ক প্লাগ
(2) spark gap :: স্পার্ক ফাঁক
(3) spark arrestor :: স্ফুলিঙ্গ
(4) spark up :: আপ স্ফুলিঙ্গ
(5) spark off :: সক্রিয় করা
(6) spark arrester :: স্ফুলিঙ্গ যাহা
(7) bright spark :: উজ্জ্বল স্ফুলিঙ্গ
(8) spark plug wire :: স্পার্ক প্লাগ তারের
(9) vital spark :: অত্যাবশ্যক স্পার্ক
(10) electric spark :: বৈদ্যুতিক স্ফুলিঙ্গ
1. flash ::
2. particle ::
3. twinkle ::
4. flicker ::
5. arc ::
6. cause ::
7. sparkle ::
8. touch off ::
spark, sparked, sparking, sparkly, sparks, sparky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Nice to see a busy couple
keep the SPARK of bureaucracy alive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
Well, it is important for you
two to keep the SPARK alive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
...I'm not sure I know how to SPARK the
interest of school children. Better Google it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: spark
Meaning and definitions of spark, translation in Bangla
language for spark with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spark in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'spark'
What spark means in Bangla, spark meaning
in Bangla, spark
definition, examples and pronunciation
of spark in Bangla language.