প্রশস্ত, ঢালাও, ব্যাপক, বিস্তৃত, দরাজ, প্রচুর, স্থানবহুল, চত্তড়াবিস্তীর্ণ
Adjective(1) very large in expanse or scope(2) (of buildings and rooms
(1) the garden is very spacious(2) He led them to a large, spacious room with two couches, two loveseats, and two armchairs.(3) The rooms are spacious and awash with brocade, satin and crisp white linen, with a decadent fur throw on the bed.(4) It a bright and spacious room with white walls and large windows overlooking the garden.(5) The living room is to the immediate left of the entrance hall and this spacious room is painted a deep red.(6) This spacious room catches the early morning light with windows both to the front and side.(7) There are two other rooms on the ground floor, a shower room and a spacious store room.(8) The reception room is spacious , large enough to accommodate both a living and dining area.(9) The rooms are spacious and five have balconies with spectacular mountain views.(10) It is a steel-framed building which provides light and spacious accommodation.(11) Off the kitchen is a utility area as well as a spacious room that is currently used as a bedroom.(12) The rooms are spacious and the large windows should ensure a bright and open feeling.(13) The kitchen is another spacious room with solid oak fitted units and good natural light.(14) Every room is spacious and has a bath and shower, air conditioning, satellite TV and safe.(15) The apartment was spacious and we made a number of good friends in the complex.(16) We stayed in one of two new spacious cottages, with fabulous views over the misty mountains and forests.
(1) space :: স্থান
(2) line spacing :: পংক্তি ব্যবধান
(3) spacing out :: আউট ব্যবধান
(4) double spacing :: দ্বিগুণ ফাকা
(5) character spacing :: চরিত্র ব্যবধান
Tags for the entry 'spacious'
What spacious means in Bangla, spacious meaning
in Bangla, spacious
definition, examples and pronunciation
of spacious in Bangla language.