কখন কখন, কখনত্ত কখনত্ত, কখন-সখনকখনো সখনো
- কখনও কখনও
Adverb(1) on certain occasions or in certain cases but not always
(1) The game of football is a strange one, sometimes you don't play well and you still get a win.(2) he was sometimes late(3) Men were sometimes summoned during the night and they took it in turns to work on Sundays.(4) It can also sometimes be a bit difficult to attract the attention of the staff in the lounge bar.(5) He acknowledges that sometimes art simply holds up a mirror to the society it is born from.(6) As he says, sometimes the only way to get value for your licence fee is to be an aberrant decoder.(7) He has discovered that life in Bolton can sometimes be awkward as a wheelchair user.(8) Getting up early is not my natural inclination but does pay off sometimes for the light.(9) Yet he could be so affected by his job that he was sometimes unable to speak before an execution.(10) During filming I would sometimes beg the camera crew to tell us what was going on in a scene.(11) There must have been a side to him that sometimes got very down, but I never saw that.(12) Do you think that sometimes the attitudes of a small town can fuel talent as well as suppress it?(13) The way he acts sometimes , one wonders if he has had any experience of a real lady.(14) I sometimes still hear the shouts but on the whole the fans seem happy enough this year.(15) In the evening they are full but sometimes during the day there are slots to fill.(16) sometimes I want to do things on my own
(1) some times :: কিছু সময়ের
(2) homer sometimes nods :: হোমার কখনও কখনও মাথা নাড়ায়
1. occasionally ::
2. from time to time ::
3. now and then ::
4. every so often ::
5. once in a while ::
একবার কোন একটি সময়
6. on occasion ::
7. at times ::
8. off and on ::
9. at intervals ::
10. periodically ::
11. sporadically ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sometimes I can see
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
Sometimes the true path is hard to find.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
She's so perfect,
SOMETIMES I think she isn't real.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
- Since when do you hum 00:00:53,805 --> 00:00:56,349
- Since wh9
00:00:56,516 --> 00:00:58,226
- You were just humming.
00:00:56,516 --> 00:10
00:00:58,393 --> 00:01:02,021
Sometimes, when my brain
00:00:58,393 --> 00:01:02,021
00:01:03,356 --> 00:01:06,651
How does your brain feel 00:01:03,356 --> 00:01:06,651
How does your brain feel about c12
00:01:06,818 --> 00:01:08,153
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
- Uh, does he always do this?
- Sometimes he brings a toy xylophone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: sometimes
Meaning and definitions of sometimes, translation in Bengali language for sometimes with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sometimes in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sometimes"
What sometimes means in Bengali, sometimes meaning in Bengali, sometimes definition, examples and pronunciation of sometimes in Bengali language.