কিছু, কিছুটা, একটা-কিছু, একটা-কোন, কোন কিছু, কোন বস্তুকোনো কিছু, কোনো বস্তুএকটা-কিছু, একটা-কোন, কোন বস্তু
Pronoun(1) a thing that is unspecified or unknown.(2) used in various expressions indicating that a description or amount being stated is not exact.
Adverb(1) used for emphasis with a following adjective functioning as an adverb.(2) to some extent; somewhat.
(1) grassland totaling something over three hundred acres(2) a wry look, something between amusement and regret(3) It must hurt something terrible.(4) that'll give her something to think about(5) well, that's something, anyway(6) If you want us to stop thinking of you that way, you could try going and being successful at something .(7) The biker then stopped and made several hand gestures and shouted something at me.(8) It was something that we were all terribly proud to be able to be associated with.(9) I'll go mad without something to do(10) there's something in what he said(11) he did something or other in the Civil Service(12) When you wait at the dentist's they at least provide you with something to read.(13) It filled him with a conviction that there is something terribly wrong with this world.(14) it's something of a mystery to me(15) it'll take something around ├ö├®┬╝1500(16) there were something like fifty applications
(1) something else :: অন্যকিছু
(2) something like that :: এরকম কিছু
(3) say something :: কিছু বল
(4) something new :: নতুন কিছু
(5) something like :: কিছুটা এইরকম
(6) or something :: অথবা অন্যকিছু
(7) something like this :: এটার মতো কিছু
(8) something in the way :: কিছু আসতেছে
(9) something to drink :: কিছু পান করতে
1. something ::
2. any ::
3. somewhat ::
4. some ::
5. aught ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, let's get clear on SOMETHING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
It was like SOMETHING
terrible had happened.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
You know, if you decide
she's a bitch or SOMETHING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
I should probably tell you
SOMETHING about this gift.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
Arturito, you’re asking for a smack
and SOMETHING else. Stop it now.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: something
Meaning and definitions of something, translation in Bengali language for something with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of something in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "something"
What something means in Bengali, something meaning
in Bengali, something definition, examples and pronunciation
of something in Bengali language.