Pronoun(1) a thing that is unspecified or unknown.(2) used in various expressions indicating that a description or amount being stated is not exact.
Adverb(1) used for emphasis with a following adjective functioning as an adverb.(2) to some extent; somewhat.
(1) grassland totaling something over three hundred acres(2) a wry look, something between amusement and regret(3) It must hurt something terrible.(4) that'll give her something to think about(5) well, that's something, anyway(6) If you want us to stop thinking of you that way, you could try going and being successful at something .(7) The biker then stopped and made several hand gestures and shouted something at me.(8) It was something that we were all terribly proud to be able to be associated with.(9) I'll go mad without something to do(10) there's something in what he said(11) he did something or other in the Civil Service(12) When you wait at the dentist's they at least provide you with something to read.(13) It filled him with a conviction that there is something terribly wrong with this world.(14) it's something of a mystery to me(15) it'll take something around ├ö├®┬╝1500(16) there were something like fifty applications
(1) something else :: অন্যকিছু
(2) something like that :: এরকম কিছু
(3) say something :: কিছু বল
(4) something new :: নতুন কিছু
(5) something like :: কিছুটা এইরকম
(6) or something :: অথবা অন্যকিছু
(7) something like this :: এটার মতো কিছু
(8) something in the way :: কিছু আসতেছে
(9) something to drink :: কিছু পান করতে
1. something ::
2. any ::
3. somewhat ::
4. some ::
5. aught ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to expect SOMETHING big.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Let me ask you SOMETHING.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Some other stuff you can do.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
to know SOMETHING like this
and not say it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
By the way, you have
SOMETHING on your shirt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: something
Meaning and definitions of something, translation in Bangla
language for something with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of something in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'something'
What something means in Bangla, something meaning
in Bangla, something
definition, examples and pronunciation
of something in Bangla language.