কিছু, বেশ কিছু, কতিপয়, একটু, কেহ, অল্পবিস্তর, জনৈক, আংশিক, কেহ না কেহ, অল্পপরিমাণ, কতেক, একটা-কোন, মোটামুটি, এক-এক, একটা-কিছু, কেহ-কেহ, অল্প-কিছুকয়েকটি, কয়েকজন, কিছুটা, কতিপয়, কতক, কেহ, কেহ না কেহ, কতেক, কোনত্ত, কেহ-কেহকিয়ৎ পরিমাণে, অনেকটিঅনির্দিষ্ট বস্তু বা ব্যক্তি
Adjective(1) (quantifier(2) relatively much but unspecified in amount or extent(3) relatively many but unspecified in number(4) remarkable
Adverb(1) (of quantities
(1) A large number of protesters were drinking beer and wine, and some were obviously drunk.(2) So why not waste some more money and build another airport to match with the new stadium.(3) I know for the most part the sums are not huge, but they could at least put some effort into knowing what is going on.(4) he played some records for me(5) This presumably included Neapolitans but at least they have some nice love songs and this is one.(6) I still have some(7) she married some newspaper magnate twice her age(8) he left, for some reason or other(9) This will a great free day out watching some of the finest trials riders doing something different.(10) There are some records that are just evil, and this is worse than most of them.(11) that was some goal(12) Whatever you do, wherever you go, as long as you have access to some money you won't go far wrong.(13) All he has to do is wait some thirty years for his actual death to catch up with him.(14) surely some have noticed(15) I work some days but not others(16) it's having some effect
(1) some people :: কিছু মানুষ
(2) some time :: কিছু সময়
(3) some day :: একদিন
(4) some more :: আরো কিছু
(5) some of them :: তাদের মধ্যে কিছু
(6) to some extent :: কতক
(7) some money :: কিছু টাকা
(8) get some :: কিছু নাও
(9) after some time :: কিছু সময় পর
(10) some days :: কিছু দিন
1. approximately ::
2. or so ::
3. more or less ::
বেশি অথবা কম
4. about ::
5. close to ::
6. just about ::
7. around ::
8. roughly ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He killed SOME guy.
Some big drug dealer.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
What's the big deal? Raj bailed,
so we could use SOME extra players.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
How about you take
SOME of these chemicals
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
that I'd have SOME problem with him
moving into my room, you're wrong.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
- There's SOME in the fridge.
- You shouldn't keep bread in the fridge.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: some
Meaning and definitions of some, translation in Bengali language for some with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of some in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "some"
What some means in Bengali, some meaning
in Bengali, some definition, examples and pronunciation
of some in Bengali language.