গন্ধ, ঘ্রাণ, ঘ্রাণশক্তি, গন্ধগ্রহণ, ঘ্রাণেন্দ্রি়, ঘ্রাণানুসরণ, তীব্র স্বাদ, আভাস, শোঁকানগন্ধযুক্ত হত্তয়া, শুঁকা, গন্ধ লত্তয়া, ঘ্রাণ লত্তয়া, গন্ধ ছড়ান, তীব্র দুর্গন্ধ ছড়ান, চিহ্ন দেত্তয়া, খবর দেত্তয়া, আভাস দেত্তয়া, শোঁকাঘ্রাণেন্দ্রিয়, গন্ধ শুঁকে টের পাওয়া
Noun(1) the sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form(2) any property detected by the olfactory system(3) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people(4) the faculty that enables us to distinguish scents(5) the act of perceiving the odor of something
Verb(1) inhale the odor of; perceive by the olfactory sense(2) emit an odor(3) smell bad(4) have an element suggestive (of something(5) become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
(1) Deer are extremely cautious animals with keen senses of smell and hearing.(2) Smoking can also affect your breathing, taste and sense of smell .(3) My last apartment had a smell to it - though I have no idea why.(4) He had a smell of the rose, it had a lovely perfume.(5) dogs locate the bait by smell(6) I could hear fireworks, and smell the smoke from bonfires, and I fell asleep.(7) Voters smell out opportunism from a long way off and don't like it.(8) He could smell the intoxicating bubble-gum perfume as she neared him, and the scent lingered in the air long after she rushed by him.(9) the dogs smell each other(10) In some cases, the vomited milk may smell curdled because it has mixed with stomach acid.(11) Yes, lobsters' small antennae work like the human nose, only the crustaceans' sense of smell is keener.(12) his nose can smell out an animal from ten miles away(13) You can usually hear him swearing and smell the cigar smoke before he approaches.(14) Hummingbirds don't have much sense of smell , so the scent of the herbs won't deter them from seeking nectar from their blossoms.(15) A police dog who happens to smell an illegal substance on casual passing in a train station is probably cause for detaining you.(16) he can smell out weakness in others
(1) to smell :: ঘ্রাণ নিতে
(2) bad smell :: খারাপ গন্ধ
(3) smell bad :: দুর্গন্ধ
(4) sense of smell :: গন্ধ অর্থে
(5) smell like :: ভালো গন্ধ
(6) good smell :: ভাল গন্ধ
(7) sweet smell :: মিষ্টি গন্ধ
(8) smell a rat :: একটি ইঁদুর গন্ধ
(9) nice smell :: সুগন্ধ
(10) strong smell :: তীব্র গন্ধ
1. odor ::
3. spirit ::
4. scent ::
5. olfaction ::
6. get a sniff of ::
একটি শোঁকা পেতে
7. sniff ::
8. stink ::
9. smack of ::
10. smell out ::
11. smack ::
smell, smelled, smelling, smells, smelly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm about to hold you. Would you
like to SMELL my hand first?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
for having the confidence
to SMELL daisy-fresh.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
That's the SMELL of new comic books.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
they're pink and SMELL like gasoline?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
The SMELL makes me nauseated.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Bangla Dictionary: smell
Meaning and definitions of smell, translation in Bangla
language for smell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of smell in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'smell'
What smell means in Bangla, smell meaning
in Bangla, smell
definition, examples and pronunciation
of smell in Bangla language.